Chapter 11

The walk back home was....uncomfortable to say the least. Marceline lead the way while having a tight grip on Y/N. Both walked in silence...and covered in Mutant bits.

Y/N: ..........

Marceline: .............

Y/N rubbed the cheek Marceline had struck earlier. He could still feel the massive amount of force Marceline used to throw it.

They soon neared her home. As Marceline reached for the door Y/N spoke.

Y/N: I'm sorry Marceline....you were right.......if *sigh* if I'd stopped freaking out and told you from the get-go all of the gunk happening in my noggin....this all could have been avoided.

Marceline: ............

She opened the door

Y/N: Marceline?

Marceline: I'm not mad....at least I don't think, but....we do need to talk.

Y/N: Yea...I know.

Y/N walks in with Marceline closing the door. They both sit in silence looking down at the floor. Y/N starts to feel nervous.

Y/N: If I was just open to you from the start this whole ordeal could have been avoided....I'm really dumb.

Marceline: Hm.....yea you kinda are.

Y/N: Ouch.

Marceline: Kidding.....

Y/N: Heh.....

Marceline: Y/N....You know that your important to me.....right?

Y/N: Your surrounded by some amazing people and I somehow stand out from them? Sure....I mean...I don't wanna sound so negative, but you've been able to move on and do something with your life and...well I just kinda feel....

Marceline: Lost? Unsure what to do or where to go?

Y/N: That is one way of putting it...

Marceline: I've been there before...it isn't an easy thing get past, but I wanna help you through it.

Y/N: Wha-really?

Marceline: Of course dude. That's what friends are for.

Y/N: .........I.....I'd like that.....thanks Marceline.

Y/N and Marceline hug. He notices a piece of paper sticking out of her back pocket.

Y/N: What's with the paper?

Marceline: Huh?

Y/N: In your back pocket.

Marceline: Oh!

She starts to slightly blush

Marceline: I-Its nothing! Just some notes for a song I wanna try later...

Y/N: A song? Cool! Mind if I get a sneak peak?

Marceline: Y/N wait!