Chapter 7: Our Last Breath

Song: Evanescence - Last Breath

(I was in a rush, so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes and poor grammar.)

Delirious' POV

"Player Mini Ladd has died."

I was curled up on Evan's lap, clinging onto his shirt with tears just dripping from my face. This was it. It was me or him this time. I didn't wanna let go. When I ran outside I saw the seventh page and I'm pretty sure Evan did too, since he ran after me.

He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you and I'm not afraid." I looked up at him, he smiled at me. "I love you too." Is all I could managed to say. I knew this moment was coming but I didn't expect it to happen so fast. "Its my turn." He said, with a smile. My eyes widened and I shook my head furiously. "Please don't leave me." I whispered to him, He cupped his hands on my cheeks and started wiping my tears away as more fell. "Its gonna be alright, Del. I promise."

Evan and I got out from our hiding spot, I hesitated to walk closer and closer to the seventh page. I wasn't the only one, Evan was walking just as slow as me.  It was me who was suppose to get the eighth page. I was the one to escape. I was suppose to win. That's why Evan made sure I survive, because I was suppose to win, for everything, for him. I felt the pressure on my shoulders but it had to be done. This game is over.

Once we reached the page, Evan didn't grab it, instead he took my hands. I stared at him in confusion, he smirked and lifted up my mask revealing my lips. "One first last kiss before I go?" He asked. Last. I nodded and he leaned in. His lips met mine, he tasted like cotton candy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I didn't wanna end the kiss but we hand to because Evan grabbed the page during the kiss.

"Player Vanoss has found the seventh page."

He pulled away and kissed my cheek, "Ill see you soon, my love." I felt tears start to form in my eyes. I held his hand tightly and walked away from him, slowly letting go. I didn't look back. I ran into the house and went to the first place I hid with Evan. I opened up the closest quickly and got in as I heard the Slender music pick up.

'Jonathan, I miss you.'

"I miss you too, Evan." I soliloquized. As I heard running throughout the house, Evan must be putting up a fight or something.

Thump.

My eye's widened at the sound of that, it sounded like a body falling from the balcony and hitting the ground outside.

"Player Vanoss has died. You're the last one, complete the mission."

What is this? Call of Duty? I sighed and opened the door. I felt cold all of a sudden, I had goose bumps, my heart beat started picking up. I knew what it was, it was fear. I was alone, well not completely alone. That pale white monster is around here somewhere. Now to find the last page. But all my friends were dead because of him. I needed to end this game once and for all. I went to the one place that I know where it could be at, the attic. It felt nerve wrecking up here but I had to suck it up. I took a deep breath and started throwing whatever was up here, desperately trying to find the last page. I found it on a window. It said, 'Can't run' on it, all capital letters.

"You have found the eighth page. Congratulations."

"Does this mean I win?" I asked the voice.

"Well.. something like that."

I narrowed my eyes and looked around. I heard the Slender music started and I quickly ran downstairs, "You fucker of a voice!" I cooed as I tripped over my own foot. I was on my hands and knee's, I didn't feel like running away from this. This is where it ends.

I saw feet standing in front of me, my heart stopped. I looked up and my eyes widened. I screamed one last time before I was consumed with darkness.

"Evan!"

~~~~~~~~~~

;o; Oh