Chapter 18: Deja Vu

Song: Starset - Antigravity

3rd POV

"Fuck! Evan turn around!" Jonathan cooed at Evan.

They were currently playing Slender together. Evan was in the living room while Jonathan was in his bedroom, they didn't bother even recording it. Jonathan already records enough of it and Evan didn't want to post anything if Jonathan wasn't going to post his point of view.

Jonathan had 5 pages while Evan only had 3, they kept losing each other which made Evan go in panic mode. He didn't like being alone in horror games, he'd instantly freak out. That's why when he played horror maps with his friends he'd either act like the big hero or stay really close to them.

Their screens were becoming a blur. Jonathan and Evan turned their characters around as soon as they saw Slender.

You could hear Evan whimpering from the other room. He wasn't like Jonathan in his, fearless. Jonathan didn't get scared when Slender came around on the screen, he would jump a little if it was unexpected but other than that. Jonathan wasn't scared of the game.

They've only been playing for a few hours and Evan wanted to stop. He had enough of the 'slender bullshit' for one night, but he couldn't stop. Jonathan would be playing for another two hours before getting off and going to bed.

Their whole gang wanted to hang out with them, but for some reason, Jonathan turned them down. He only allowed Evan to play with him.

And you know why too, right?

Evan's the only person that knows about Jonathan's problem each night. No one else knows, not even Luke and he's like Jonathan's brother.

Jonathan found another page, which meant he had six, he looked around for Evan and spot him by a dead horse. Jonathan rolled his eyes and called out, "Vanoss, over here!"

Evan turned his character around and walked over to Jonathan, Jonathan moved out of the way and Evan grabbed his fourth page.

"I have two more to go for me and the game will be over!" Jonathan cheered with his usual giggle.

He can admit, he loved the fact that Evan would practice with him. Not play, but practice. He was always miserable practicing alone, and now that Evan was with him, he was having a lot of fun. Evan was too, even though he was being a wimp half of the time.

"I think the others are over here." Evan said walking his character past the dead horse, Jonathan followed Evan.

Evan's flashlight suddenly turned off and he started freaking out, he was running into walls until he heard that sweet voice, "Evan stop!" Jonathan shouted.

Evan took his hands off the keyboard and took deep breaths. Jonathan walked over to his character and stood in front of him, turning on and off his flashlight, "It's okay Evay, I'm right here. We'll wait until your flashlight turns on." Jonathan said, comforting Evan.

Evan smiled to himself and put his hands back on his mouse and keyboard when his flashlight turned back on. Jonathan smiled and lead the way through the tunnely maze with Evan right behind him and Slender is no where to be seen.

"The seventh page!" Evan shouted as he started walking in the bathroom. Jonathan made his character stand in front of Evan, blocking him from going in there.

"What Delirious?" Evan said, with a really confused face.

"Everyone knows that you go in the bathrooms last. Slender can easily trap you and kill yo-" Before Jonathan could continue, Evan walked in, ignoring the warning.

"Vanoss please! If one of us dies we lose!" Jonathan shouted in his microphone.

Evan's character was already half way to the page, he wasn't listening to Jonathan who was desperately calling for him to come back. Evan didn't care, he wasn't scared, yet. But he also didn't care if he died. He actually wanted the game to end, considering it was about to be midnight and he was tired.

Slender came out of nowhere and trapped Evan in one if the corners of the room, while Jonathan's character was already too far gone. He actually left Evan there. Evan noticed but he didn't care, he just sat back in his chair and waited for death - well Slender that is.

That was until he saw at the top left corner of his screen, 'H2ODelirious found the 8th page. Game over.'

Evan's eyes opened with curiosity and confusion. How did Mr H2O beat the game?

Evan noticed Jonathan left the game and Skype call. Evan tilted his head but shut off his electronics and got up from his seat. He heard movement coming from Jonathan's room. He didn't hesitate to open up the door.

The first thing he saw was those baby blue eyes.

Time Skips

Delirious' POV

I woke up on the cold ground, I felt grass getting into my ears which irritated the fuck outta me. But it also felt familiar.

I propped myself up with my elbows and looked around. It was hard see in things considering it was foggy as hell. I haven't seen this since- He saw that mansion, that same house from the first time he played this horror game. No, why am I back here?

I got up on my feet and started walking around. It felt so strange, so weird. Why am I back here?

"Well at least you aren't alone."

I paused and my eyes widened a bit. What is that suppose to mean..?

"Player Vanoss has joined the game."

~~~~~~~~

I'm like really happy today, so here's a shorty-chapter <3