Chapter 1

This is my first crossover story so I am sorry if you don't like it. Feel free to comment on what you think might make the story better or if there is anyone you would like in this story in particular. I am also sorry if I get any of the plane facts wrong. btw if you see ~~~~~~~~~~~ it means a location and/or time change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WoooooOOOOOh!!!!" Maverick yelled, while flying the plane through a canyon. He pulled up on the controls just before he hit a cliff.

"What are you thinking?!" Marcus 'Sundown' Williams yelled at him from the other side of the cockpit.

"I'm just having some fun, dude. Chill out," Maverick said as he took the plane in another loop de loop.

"It's impossible to chill out with you, Maverick. You're basically trying to get us killed!"

Maverick just laughed. It felt great to be in the air. He loved flying. You could honestly say that he was obsessed with piloting.

"We better land, Maverick! I can see Charlie on her motorcycle!" Sundown shouted.

"Okay!" Maverick yelled back as he steered the plane towards U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School A.K.A. Top Gun.

The plane had just touched down on the runway when Charlie parked her motorcycle by the main building. She ran to Lt. Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell's plane as he was climbing out of it.

"Hey, Maverick! Hey, Sundown! What's up?" she yelled over the roar of the plane's engine.

Maverick climbed down the ladder and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Your boyfriend's trying to kill us again, that's what." Sundown mumbled.

"I was not. I was just flying a plane." Maverick said matter-of-factly. Sundown shook his head and walked away, mumbling to himself about how he needs to get a new wingman.

"Do you wanna head over to the bar for a drink?" Charlie said.

"Sure, just let me get a shower first."

"Yeah, you better. There's no way I'm going anywhere with a stinky, sweaty Maverick."

"What's wrong with a stinky, sweaty Maverick?" he asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Just go," she said while trying to hold back a laugh.

Maverick headed over to the showers while Charlie waited outside. His flying skills were better than ever and the loop de loops didn't make his stomach upset anymore. He couldn't wait to get back up in the air again.

He shut off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. He hurriedly dressed and headed out of the locker room to find Charlie already on the motorcycle furiously beckoning him over. He scrambled over to her.

"What is it?" Maverick whispered to her.

"You see that guy over there? The one with the eyepatch? And the girl standing next to him?"

"Yeah, what about 'em?"

"I don't recognize him. He looks nothing like any of the people who work here and neither does she."

"Maybe he's a new recruit?"

"He is way too old to be a new recruit."

They immediately stopped talking when the girl pointed over their way. They pretended to have not been staring at the strangers and engaged in a conversation about donuts.

"The chocolate cake ones with the frosting are definitely the best," Maverick said.

"No, the ones with the maple frosting are the best," Charlie retorted.