6- Unexpected

The eldest rapper woke up on the sobbing sound

The eldest rapper woke up on the sobbing sound. The room was dark as he looked at the digital clock's red light on the night table.

4AM

He groaned at whoever was making the noise as it got louder. At his act the noise suddenly stopped. He was about to sleep again when realization hit him making his eyes jolt wide open.

Sitting up, he looks at the sound's source which was none other than his roommate and only hyung.

Seeing the latter sitting on the bed, hugging his legs to his chest, burying his face in his knees, sobbing and shaking was not usual for the rapper.

The latter was confused. Seokjin had a strong personality and rarely cried, or least that's what Yoongi thought? The last time he saw him crying was at MAMA speech back in 2018.

He panicked seeing his hyung crying for the first time since a really long time. He didn't know what to do so he slowly approached the latter and decided to at least try to calm him down.

"Hyung?" His voice came out low and hesitant as he tried to sound normal but Seokjin didn't respond, he just tightened the hug around himself. "Hyung... are you crying? What happened?"

Seokjin just shook his head without lifting it making the younger frown. The latter decided to go back to his bed.

Yoongi knew it, he was very bad at words. Although he was a good listener he never knew how to start a conversation. He was that kind of person who wants to help people he loves but doesn't know how. He didn't want to make the situation worse than it was by helplessly trying to fix it so he decided to not bring himself in.

But he actually didn't sleep either, he kept his ears open trying to hear every sound Seokjin made to make sure nothing serious is happening, until there was no sound anymore.

He got up and walked to his roommate just to see him laying asleep on the bed. He stared at him sadly and wiped away the remaining tears on his cheeks then draped the thick blanket over his body and adjusted it.

He laid on his bed again and kept on thinking what could make his hyung cry so suddenly? It could be either hate comments on Twitter or the members (especially the maknae line) had done one of theirs.

But it's been a long while since Jin didn't care about hate comments so it's definitely the others who told him things.

Yoongi laid there, thinking about how he will talk to the members the next day.

On the next day, as the members woke up, the breakfast was set on the dining table but Seokjin was nowhere to be found. A small letter was on the table instead.

"I have small stuff to fix, I left the breakfast on the table. Don't be late, meet me at the airport with Hobeom hyung."

"What kind of stuff is that for him to leave few hours before the flight?" Jimin questioned.

"Why are you asking us?" Hoseok asked as well.