2- Hope

In the dark night, ending a exhausting day full of all kind of tiring practice sessions, there sat the eldest idol of the band on his bed looking blankly at the stars through his shared room's window

  Feeling hopeless, remembering what the manager told him that morning.

______________

  Seokjin knocked the company's manager office door lightly just to hear the latter's voice from inside.

"Come in."

  He executed, opened the door and walked in slowly.

"Good morning PD-nim." He said while bowing to him respectfully.

"Ah good morning Seokjin-ssi. How are you today?" Shihyuk said with a wide smile.

"I'm doing okay, thanks." Seokjin said in a low voice while smiling back.

"Sit down." The man pointed at the chair in front of his desk and watched Seokjin as he executed and sat down in front of him. "So... is there something you want to talk about?"

"Yes PD-nim." The idol spoke. "I know that our world tour is coming soon so you're very busy lately, but actually there's something bothering me really bad."

Bang PD nodded.

"I see, so tell me all about it."

"I want to have a solo dance performance." Seokjin finally spilled the desire he held in himself for the past six years.

  The manager only leaned backwards on his seat and sighed.

"I'm afraid this is not possible for now." He replied.

"I promise I have write a good song for it and I'll master the choreography in less than a week and I'll do everything, just please let me have it for once." Seokjin pleaded, hoping that the manager would listen to him and grant his wish for once.

  But all he got was even more disappointment...

"I'm very sorry Seokjin-ssi, we can't do that." Bang PD replied while shaking his head. "I honestly think that you're not ready enough yet. It's a lot of training and the world tour is starting very soon. We don't want you to get exhausted right before it, do we?"

"No..." Seokjin said, disappointment clear in his tone.

"So my answer is: not yet. I promise you'll have your performance but let it for another time. I'll include one for you when the time comes." The manager concluded his speech and smiled at Seokjin who faked a similar one.

"Okay, thank you hyung-nim." The latter stood up and bowed to him.

"I'll remember your desire, don't worry Seokjin-ssi. For now, do what you have to do and we'll talk about it again later okay?" Shihyuk said, earning only a small nod from the idol who left right after it, soul drowning in hopelessness and disappointment.