7- Accident or...?

Jungkook screamed loud, so loud when realized what actually happened

"Hyung! Jin hyung!"

His screams were similar to the other night when he woke up screaming after seeing his hyung, laying lifelessly in the middle of the huge stage while everyone was running away.

It was a dream...

But now it's real...

It was happening...

He realized, he should have listened to his senses and prevent Seokjin from performing even if the latter would get really mad at him.

But it was too late...

The ambulance came and took some injured ARMYs who were close to the stage when it collapsed.

Namjoon stood there in shock, not wanting to believe that his hyung might have squashed under those huge stage rubbles.

"Where is everyone? Why aren't they searching for hyung?! He might still be alive! Hurry up!" He shouted at the staff members, his face turning red.

Yoongi was frozen in his spot, wishing to wake up if he was dreaming.

Hoseok was scared to death and shouted along with Namjoon and Jimin.

Taehyung was at the verge of crying while he went down on the destroyed stage and started rummaging around searching for any sign of his hyung while Jungkook broke down in tears, Jimin there to comfort trying hard to hold back his own tears while he wanted to cry along with the youngest.

Chaewon watched in pure horror and regret. Yes, she regretted her act so much. She was the one who made the stage collapse but she didn't want Seokjin to fall in that trap either. She did hate him but she still saw him as a human.

She never wanted it to turn out like this. And for the first time she felt so worried and prayed that Seokjin was not dead.

"Kim Taehyung get to here right now!" One of the managers shouted.

"No! Not until i find Jin hyung!" Taehyung shouted back while still rummaging, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall, not knowing where his hyung was or even if he was in the right searching spot.

"We'll find him Taehyung just calm down please!"

Some people, whom BTS were told were professionals, went down and started rummaging along with Taehyung.