Part 1- Way Of The Ninja

On the outskirts of Ninjago is a village and there lies a shop called Four Weapons.

The shop is ran by none other than the young blacksmith know as Kiara and her younger sister Ophilia.

Within the heat of the forge inside the shop, Young Kiara works on forging the perfect weapon. She strikes the hot metal of the sword with her hammer. Fortunately it was perfectly straight as it laid against the anvil. Kiara sets her hammer down as she smiled to herself and said, "To forge the perfect weapon first, you need the right metal, plenty of heat and coolant off."

She dips the hot sword into the bucket of cool water.

"And presto!" Kiara says with vigor. The smile quickly faded from her face as she looked frustratingly at the now twisted sword she held in her hand. Which caused her younger sister Ophilia to laugh at her older sister's mistake before stating, "You made it too quickly, Kiara. Be patient. If father were still here he would say...."

The young girl was soon cut off by her older sibling who said, "I know. No matter how much fire you had experienced isn't something you can learn overnight." Kiara quietly sighed before rolling her eyes and said, "That might work for you, Ophilia but I'm going to be a better blacksmith than dad ever was." With a determined tone of voice as she sat the sword down on the table facing away from her younger sibling.

Suddenly, an elderly but wise man entered the shop with his head down down to the ground and said, "Hhmm, your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. All tools for a samurai. Useless in the Arts of stuff." He walks over to the Samurai armor and tapped it with his staff before saying, "All tools for Samurai but nothing for a ninja?"

Kiara felt insulted at the old man's statement and said, "Ninja? Ha, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts old man and the shop is called Four Weapons not for browsing. Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else." In an angry tone of voice as she quickly stated to the old man's face.

The old man replies with a huff, "Hhmp, too bad I thought I would find something special here."

Before quickly turning away and leaving the shop, Kiara said "If it's something special you're looking for and let me show you...." She quickly turned around and picked up what look like to be a piece of antique Samurai armor before turning back only too soon discover that the old man was none gone.

Kiara quickly looked around for the old man but soon discovered that he was nowhere in her line of sight and Ophilia said, "What is it?" Giving her older sister a confused look. Kiara said, "He was just her.... Forget it."

Before shaking her head and putting the antique Samurai armor down.

The clear bright sky of the village soon descends into darkness as a great evil approaches the village. A monster truck made of human skulls sat Samukai, King of The Underworld along with his loyal, boneheaded minions Kruncha and Nuckal.

Nuckal jumps around excitedly in his seat as he waves his arms and said, "Whoa, whoa, let me go down there first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!" This statement quickly earned a sarcastic but obviously remark from Kruncha who said, "You, nitwit you're already dead. Try and control yourself in front of Master Samukai!" He turned his attention to Samukai before clearing his throat and said, "With all due respect. You did say I could go first." Samukai quickly look between his two minions and, "Sorry boys but this one's mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. ATTACK!" Samukai gave the order making his skeleton army charge forward scaring the villagers as they ran for their lives.

Back in the blacksmith shop Young Kiara quickly prepared herself for battle as her younger sister asked, "What are they?" Kiara said, "I don't know, stay here."