Part 3 - King Of Shadows

Chaper 3

Now with The Scythe Of Clouds in their possession, the ninja along with Sensei Wu are now drifting their way through The Crystallized Frozen Wasteland on their way to retrieve The Shurikens Of Crystals.

Jade Walker sighed out of boredom before taking a quick look around and said, "I spy something white." For what felt like the hundredth time this evening.

Much to the annoyance of the team leader, Ceil Brookstone who doing all she could the cover-up her annoyance as she continued to steer the ship. She took a deep breath in before facing Jade and said, "Could you try and be quiet for once? This ain't easy," As she took one hand off the steering wheel.

The ship rattled vigorously before coming to a stop moments later. Both ninja heard a sound like a crack. This action caused Jade to look down and said, "Haha, I spy something broken." As she smirked from under her hood.

The sound of the others laughter did not sit well with the team leader as she narrowed her eyes giving the pink ninja a stern look before going back to guiding them to their next destination. 

The pink ninja rolled her eyes at the team leader before she looked up and decided to watch the snow fall.

Kiara Smith shivered from the back of the ship and spoke, "If-f Sensei knows the way to the next golden weapons, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles." She stuttered only for a moment as she rubbed her hands together trying to keep warm before throwing her arms up in frustration, as she was growing very impatient with the long voyage ahead.

Alice Frost continued to watch the snow fall before she turned around and faced the red ninja and spoke, "Sensei's wisdom is beyond on my own." In her usual wise tone of voice before glaring at their master, who stood at the head of the ship.

 Sensei Wu turned around and said, "The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished. When all four elements are combined." He spun in the air before landing in front of his two students and said, "Earth, Ice, Fire, Lightning." As he showed them the much-needed positions to form the Tornado of Creation.

Jade couldn't help but overhear this and out of curiosity she walked up to stand in front of her master as she leans against the boat and asked, "What exactly happens when all four elements are combined like that?" As she cocked her left eyebrow at her master.

Sensei Wu said, "The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something...." He rubbed his hands together until a glass of tea finally appeared. "Out of nothing." He replied before taking a sip of the cup of warm tea. 

Seeing this Kiara decided to give it a try as she made her way through the formations only to be stopped by Sensei Wu who said, "No Kiara, if done incorrectly. It will lead to disastrous consequences." In a scolding tone of voice. 

Kiara did another spin before facing Sensei Wu and said, "Disastrous consequences. Ha, yeah right." In a mocking tone of voice before doing another spin.

Suddenly the ship made contact with the icy land and instantly froze the ship upon impact. This made Kiara to fall and the others to sway. 

Ceil removed her hand from the wheel of the ship and said, "Uh, it wasn't me." Shrugging her shoulders. 

Kiara looked around before she asked, "Did I do that?" She looked at her hands in confusion. 

Sensei Wu turned away from the red ninja as he made his way towards the front of the ship and said, "No, we are here."

The Frozen Wasteland....

The Ninja soon made their way through The Frozen Wasteland, arriving at the crystallized cavern that held The Shurikens Of Crystals.