Part 2 - The Golden Weapon

Chapter 2 

Whose?," said Kiara, preparing to fight the three black figures on her own. She couldn't help but think to herrself, 'I wonder how this is going to end?' Soon, she's going to find out.

The first one who was armed with Shurikens came at her, Kiara thought quick as she shoved a toothbrush in the Shuriken Ninja's mouth only for them to spit it out moments later making Kiara take cover as the toothbrush hits the Nunchuck Ninja in the face before bouncing off and making its way down the Scythe Ninja's back.

Kiara quickly jumped onto the banisters as she tried to make her escape by running through the banisters only for one of them to sneak up on her and perform a flying kick as Kiara quickly sidestepped and watched the Ninja fall through the banister. Upon seeing this Kiara lowered her guard as she began to laugh. One of the other ninjas took the opportunity as they kicked her through the roof and into the courtyard.

Kiara was soon sent flying into the courtyard and landed roughly on the ground. She quickly got up to her feet as the ninja dressed in black finally appeared in the yard. Kiara got to her feet and pressed the secret button to activate the training course catching the ninja off guard.

The course was now activated started to take motion as it took one by one but the Scythe Ninja manage to avoid the first punching bag that came her way only to be knocked down by the next making her drop her weapon and fall to the floor. Kiara quickly jumped off her spot on the punching bag and landed in between the third Ninja.

They continued their fight of three on one until a voice rings in their ears yelling, "Stop!" The fight suddenly came to a halt. The three ninjas in black got up off of Kiara and bowed and said, "Yes sensei." In unison.

Kiara looked shocked upon hearing this news and said, "Wait a minute. They are your students too?" Taking a step forward to Sensei Wu. "This was my final test was it?" Kiara questioned even further.

The Nunchuck Ninja rudely interrupted and ranted, "Wait a minute Sensei! You never said anything about a fourth. It's always three, Three Blind Mice, Three Musketeers, three...."

The Scythe Ninja some cut in and said, " What she's trying to say Sensei Wu. Is the three of us train together we're solid." Making a gesture with her hand and after seeing this Kiara quickly folded her arms and said in a mocking tone of voice, "Hh, didn't look so solid to me." This got her a weird look from the Scythe Ninja.

The Shuriken Ninja soon and said, "Master what is the meaning of this ?" Her voice was calm and somewhat mature sounding than the others. For this one spoke softly and with a level head on her shoulders.

Sensei Wu walk down the stairs and face to students and said, " Each of you have been chosen. Each intoned with elemental property. But first, Ninja-Go."

Sensei Wu quickly used his Spinjitzu to change the girls into more bright and unique color Ninja Gi.

Kiara was the first to speak of the four and said, "Woah, how did he do that?" Looking at herself and her new red gi.

The Pink Ninja said, "For the record just because I'm wearing the girliest color does not mean you have the right to treat me like a girly girl, got it?" She narrowed her eyes at them.

The Gray Ninja said, "But you're the girliest one of us here." In a mocking tone of voice. The Pink Ninja said, "Shut it, cloudhead." In an angry tone of voice.

The Gray Ninja said, "Who's going to make me? You?" Before the two can get into a fight, Sensei Wu quickly stepped in and said, "Pay attention!" Getting the attention of both the pink ninja and gray ninja.