𝟏𝟗. | 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

He slided his hands on her back. "Release me. NOW!" she demanded with an aggressive yet, seductive tone. Her hands traveled to his chest, rubbing her soft fingers on his blood.

"Darling there is no escape for you." he promised, his fingertips scaled her neck, dropping his hands slowly to the green lace dress of hers. He brought his lips to her chin, leaving a hot kiss on her skin, leaving her with weakness. She closed her eyes, enjoying the wet kisses that Tom leaved all over her neck, her breathing got heavier, unsteady. His hand slowly dropped down to Caroline's chest, rubbing his fingers on the decollete that the dress had. "I have to go." she stated, trying to steady her breath.

"There is no place for you to go Care. You got me hard and there is no way that I'd let you go." he taunted, rubbing his fingers on her thigh. His hand slowly traveled, rubbing her skin under her green lace dress. His both hands reached to her waistline. Her hands tangled around his hair. "This is wrong." she whispered with such lust.

"Well either way fuck you, darling. You can no longer resist." he promised, placing a kiss on her neck. His hands slowly made her dress slide up, revealing her butt and her black lace underwear. "Turn." Tom ordered, releasing her body, pushing her away from him and the bed. She turned to the other way with confusion. He half lifted his legs from the edge of the bed, meeting his fingers with the zipper of her dress. His hands worked quickly with the zipper, making it collapse on the floor, he spinned her around with his hand and pulled her so that she was on his lap again.

"Fuck." she groaned, breathing on his face. Her legs parted so that she would lay on him comfortably. His hand traced the edges of the black lace bra of hers, his cheeks flushed with a redish color. He was embarrassed, for the fact that he was so attracted to a woman this way. His growing erection rubbed against her, giving an urge for her to press herself.

"You got yourself a really hot and naughty body Ms Coryn." he observed her with his eyes.

She started to slide down, reaching to his pants. She slowly worked her fingers on the buttons until she got it off of him. "I want you." she moaned with the pleasure of feeling him around her hand. She started to work her fingers on the waistline of the boxers he was wearing. His hands stopped her, pulling her to his direct face again. Their eyes met with such naughty feelings that they felt for each other. His lips melted on hers within a second later. His hot lips sucked and noted her lips, her taste.

She tasted so fragile, Tom thought. He was surprised by the way he thought she tasted, she tasted as fragile as Lillies and bitter as dark chocolate but mixed with a memorable taste.

His tongue slipped in her mouth, exploring her mouth with her doing the same, their kiss continued with such lust until she broke it by traveling her hands at his growing erection.

"I want you right now, so badly." she blurted, with her eyes locked on his.

"You want what Caroline? Use your words." he spit out of his mouth with a delicate, and aggressive tone. She swallowed and took a second, she answered as he raised an eyebrow.

"I want you to fuck me Tom, right now, right here." she confessed with such embarrassment and desire. A grin appeared on his face, his hands travelled to her back, unclapsed the bra, revealing her boobs at the sight of his eyes. His hands threw the bra on the ground as he admired the view. His grin disappeared on his face, leaving a cold expression.

"You didn't thought that I would fuck you and pleasure you after your game, did you?" he mocked, with an eyebrow of his raised. His hand traveled to her waist, rubbing his harsh hands on her skin. "W-what?" she studdered, leaving a confused expression on her face. He licked hus lips, suddenly he spinned her around, leaving her at the bottom of his strong, mascular silhouette.

"No, darling. Its not as easy as it seems to get me." he teased, scaling her chin with his fingers. She parted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. He grabbed his wand and pointed it on her face. "Lets begin the game, shall we?" he claimed with a sassy smile. He distanced himself from her face, leaving a gap for him to reach her sight. His wand traveled to her neck down to her collarbone, giving her shivers that made her look embarrassed.

"I see, my mark that was placed on your skin still haven't recovered." he observed as his other hand reached her thigh, rubbing on his initials. "Do you realised why you have it?" he wondered with a devilish expression. She was trying to steady her legs around his waist while trying to make him lean on her.

"Answer." he demanded, sliding his wand down to her boobs. She didn't answered his question, which angered him. "Levitio." he casted, making his wand hit her skin with pressure, giving her the feeling of something sharp cutting her. He slowly drew a line on her left boob, making her skin bleed, a soft moan escaped her mouth.

"My little slut likes pain, don't you?" he declared as his wand was raised higher, leaving her skin. "Do you realised why you have it?" he repeated himself again. Giving her a moment to release her tensed feeling with the new wound that was placed on her body.

"Yes, you want me to think that I belong to you." she answered as she closed her eyes, releasing her legs from his waistline. He smiled, his hand travelled to her chin, cuping it with his large hand. "Look at my eyes while I am at the top of you, while I have control over your body." he demanded, with his hand wrapping her chin rougher. Her eyes opened with an erotic sight of Tom. Her released his hand and grabbed the wand back.

"No other guy can touch you except me, your body could only response to me, this is the proving point of my words." he explained as his wand traveled lower, reaching at her waist.

AUTHOR'S  NOTES
Don't worry you guys I didn't robbed you this time. This is a double update since I didn't wanted my chapters to be too long or too short.