𝟒𝟕. | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

It had been a few days. She had locked herself in the dorm. She ate and read all day. She did nothing but cry and rage. Corvina stormed into her room finally. She was left in a shock. The mess and Caroline was not a good duo. She sat on her bed as Care looked numb. She hugged Care thightly.
"What happened oh my god!" She asked. Caroline didn't answer.

"I hate him." She just simply answered. Corvina broke the hug. "Tell me honey." She rubbed her cheek and smiled in a friendly way.

"I thought i was the priority for him but power will always will be what he is blinded by." She answered with a blunt look in her eyes.

"At first, i thought he was like me. He seeked power to fill the void in him but no, he digs a deeper and deeper holes in him and that is what i cannot handle. He would even kill me for his power gain. He wouldn't admit that and he says he finally has feelings for the first time but it is just that he saw power in me. It is not love. He could never prove otherwise." She expressed. Corvina swallowed.

"I don't know your relationship better than you but trust me, it is even a surprise that he ever cared for you-"

"You don't get it alright. No one knows his dark side as well as i do! I am not afraid of him i am afraid of the fact that i would still love him crazily even if he kills me. I can't listen to my heart no more. He is a danger for all of you. I was ride or die for him until i realised how easily he manipulated me by saying he loved me. He has to be killed." She showed no emotions. A horrified look developed on Corvina's face.

"Listen don't get me wrong but if you ever loved him you wouldn't even be able to want to kill him." She was honest to Care. Caroline chuckled.

"Thats why i will plan his end by doing nothing." She expressed. "What?" Corvina was confused.

"He couldn't care less about me. I know many facts about him and i thought many authorities might be interested as well." She smiled wickedly. Corvina was once again shocked.

"Caroline give it a fucking thought!" Corvina yelled.
"Alright. I'll think about it." She agreed. She had no idea how she was feeling. It was as if it was some moment that she had no control over. She had no control over her own thoughts. After a few hours of chatting Corvina left her alone.

She finally had herself some time to think. She wanted to hit herself, bang her head to the wall. She finally admitted herself how much of a stupid idea it was to kill Tom. She had to talk to him. Those were just words that came out at a moment of anger. Both of their words were. She heard wind crushing on her door. She stood up from her bed. She opened the door. It was Tom. "Care..." he muttered. She cleared her throat. "What are you doing here?" She tried to sound cold, she was still mad at him for all the things he had said.

"You wanted me to prove my love for you..." he muttered. Caroline stood away from the door and Tom got inside. She closed the door after him. She crossed her arms and supported her back on the wall. He suddenly started to unbutton his shirt. "What are you doing?" Care asked. He did not answer. He kneeled infront of her.
He closed his eyes. "What?" Caroline was in shock.
"You are wrong. Nothing can be beyond you okay. I am here to prove that. If you wish so, i can show you how you can break the bond i created with the dark mark." He explained and looked into Caroline's face.

"Tom get up." She wined. He didn't obey.
"You are the most powerful thing i can have. You are love, you don't realize how much i cared for you. So i'm giving you a chance to take all of the power i have, Caroline, if only i can have you. I only want you with my life. Nothing but you matter." He expressed. She knelt so they were on the same level. She touched Tom's chest.
"I'm sorry." She apologized.

"I want to spend an eternity with you." Tom muttered. He grabbed Care's hand and left a kiss. "Fuck. I love you so much that it is way too dangerous for my own being. I truly accept you as my equal. If you want me to prove you, the dark mark will also be yours. Meaning it will serve both of us. Everyone else will be our servents." He explained.

"Alright." She accepted. He lifted her sleeves and pushed his wand deep in her skin. He marked her, not only mark her but she owned the mark. Tom and her, they were the ones the marked ones serve.

"I promise you Caroline. I promise the world. You and i we will own it. We will share our names, our beds, our kids. I would die on your command." He promised. She felt like she was floating on thin air. His words were like poems written on walls. They burned for each other, completed each other. He grabbed something from his poach. It was a huge black ring. Caroline got it the moment he opened the poach.

"Marry me Caroline Coryn. My beautiful dark lady. I can't imagine a world without you. When the term is over, lets get married. I don't wanna wait a second without you." She cried in happiness and got the ring on her delicate finger.

"We'll rule the world."

"Together."