Morning Walks - iwaoia

_______________________

You slowly woke up although instead of the warmth you fell asleep with you felt a bit cold like the heater had been turned off or something.

With hair a complete mess covering part of your face you couldn't really see what you actually looked like when looking into the mirror that was somehow strategicly leaning on the wall in front of your bed.

Slowly you climbed out of bed and opened your curtains. Not to long a go you were adopted by iwazumi and oikawa from a bad home.

You had to fend for yourself and do every thing for yourself so when you had moved into their house you were not really struggling but not really comfortablely adapting.

It had been a couple of days and they were trying to get you to open up to them and get to know them but you weren't budging.

After opening the curtains and ultimately deciding to close them you walked downstairs. The most basic step was already done, statizised the day you came analysing every step that creaked and what parts didn't. Grabbing a backpack that had essentials (whistle, sleeping bag, emergancy food, ect.)

Walking down the stairs you vowed not to wake them up surprisingly already caring about them but deep down knowing they would be angry if you woke them

You already saw and noted where the security cameras were so you always avoided them slowly you got to the kitchen to write a note then the front door, where you slipped your shoes on and opened the door it was around 4am and you wanted to go on a walk by yourself.

You loved how quiet it was and no one was there and no cars polluting yet it was bliss only living in the town over to this one and often walked around here anyways so you knew where you were going.

You walked up the hill and sat down the sun was rising at this point you saw a man and a dog they looked a bit cold you sighed as you walked over to them. Reaching for the sleeping bags you decided that they needed it more and walked over you patted him on the shoulder and he looked up at you, you smiled "here have this" and you handed a blanket for the dog and the sleeping bag he thanked you hapily and you waved goodbye as you walked away.

You remembered there was a cafe open nearby and slowly made your way over there grabbing thr money you stole from your old house you bought f/c (favrouite coffee) and slowly you started to walk home the sun was nearly fully up and it was 7:59am you sighed before walking again after putting your phone away. You didn't even realise how long you walked away and how long you talke to the man and slowly made your walk back.

You opened the door to two stresses out people and yawned slightly slipping off your shoes wwlkint into the kitchen to have a better look at what was going on

Eventuay, the bead headed people (notingly after 10 mins) finally noticed your small body standing by the door "and where have you been!" a angary iwaizumi shouted "I went out on a walk" you said bluntly "I wrote a note" you finished gesturing to the note that sat on the table

"your only 8!" iwaizumi shouted you looked at him bluntly "I see no problem in that? I've been doing that since I was 5, it's not like I don't take things to protect me like my knife" you replyed oikawa just stood there sort of awe struck? how they couldn't find a trace of you anywhere of leaving "how did you get out?" the brunette said "I walked out?" they just stood there staring...

You stood there sighing before walking back to the room. You knew that you had left a letter. You did nothing wrong? Why where they upset?

They really did try to make you feel at home. But they never notice do they....
_____________________