8(matsukawa x hanamaki) x child male reader

0oki doki i was really lazy and put this one off for a while since i dont know much bout this characters but finally i got off my lazy ass and im writing this. Sorry about spelling errors and grammar mistakes 

papa/pa: matskawa (nickname shall be matsu)

dad/daddy: hanamaki (nickname shall be maki)

you could hear your two fathers feet pace up and down. You had no idea what they were thinking but you were interested. "what are we going to do about y/n he cant be left here alone he is only 4" (you can change the age if you want) when you realized they were talking about you your short legs walked over to your papa and he picked you up "what are you doing up y/n? its quite early" he continued you looked at him and replied with a "yeh, i heard talking so i follow sound" you said innocently they looked at you with awe your adorableness blinding them. They finally just decided to take you with them. 'God this will be one stressful week' they thought though it wasn aimed completely at you, since they are on Aoba Johsai so they have the most annoying setter (who is also the captain) Oikawa Toru they already knew you had a hard time making friends but then ramming you with non other than the most pettyest idiot in the world? they knew this cant end well at all andddddddd the risk of you getting hit with a ball was really high.

You were passed to your daddy where he took you upstairs and help you get washed and dressed. You 9not know what was going on) had a very childish grin on your face as you bursted out laughing at your fathers and they fought over who was going to tell them. In conclusion they decided that they would hold you up (like in the lion king) and that way introduce you basically in the most stupidest way to make others confused before the realization hit them... 

well to them it was the best idea yet. the coach already knew about your arrival and how you were going to be going to the camp with them. After deciding they finally packed your bag. Only to realize if they dont hurry they will be of the late they both hugged you before you settled on your papa's shoulders they both started to sprint (your daddy had all the bags while your papa was holding onto your legs making sure you held onto him tightly as they sprinted) they started to catch there breath as you looked wide eyed from shock of the sudden outburst of running. 

After they caught their breath they looked at the doors and slowly opened them everyone turned towards you and looked up to where you sat. You let go by accident and fell back onto to have your dad drop every bag in his hands and catch you. Everyone sighed in relief that lasted not for long 'till iwaizumi stomped over "WHY'D YOU STEAL A CHILD AND YOUR LATE. YOU LEFT ME WITH SHITTYKAWA" he was fuming 'till they replied with "this is our child and whens your funeral? we would love to pay our respects to the person who got killed but that peaice of shit" they said sadly (as a joke) and everyone laughed.

after a while everyone got to know everyone and you set out for the camp. when you guys got there you mostly stayed with the managers and with sugawara since he barely played all in all you met a  lot of people and made loads of new friends.