1. (Kenma X Fem Child Reader)

It hadn't been a day without your anxiety going through the roof. By that I mean your social anxiety

in general you just hated others anyways so that always complemented your anxiety anyways.

But right now kenma was stressing as he couldn't find a babysitter for tonight to keep you at home so he did the unthinkable and picked you up and plopped you on his side of with his Nintendo switch in his other pocket

He was sweating buckets no one knew about his little treasure aka you.

Your h/l h/c hair gave the allusion that it was floating as the wind blew and as soon as you made it to the doors kenma turned you around so you were resting your neck on his shoulder and he was ready to show his little treasure....
.....
....
...
..
.

'NOPE-' he thought about to turn away when the doors opened and to everyone suprise kenma was there standing with a child in his arms sweating buckets knowing this wasn't going to end well for him.

yaku had a firey face placed on while the others looked confused maybe bamboosled anyways you were placed down where you could feel the stares and his behind your dad's leg gripping onto it for dear life as it you were be sucked into a tornado I- okay I think you get it.

Kenma nelt down and brought you forward and you buried your head in to the his shirt which got a few chuckles from the team

Other than that they was dead silence until kenma spoke up "this is my daughter she hates others and has social anxiety. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner I thought- I thought you would hate me" he said looking down as soon as you lifted your face you saw that there was a shorter player.

Someone who is like you- well kinda you made these dirable grabby hands to the short ginger apparently people didn't expect that as kenma was in shock and so was yaku anyways kenma quickly passed you to yaku before you change your mind.

As soon as you were in his arms you hugged him tight and put your tiny hand on his nose "heyo I'm y/n kozume" she smiled quietly talking although everyone awed at this

Kenma announced "if she touches your nose after hugging you then she most likey likes and trusts you" after a few mins you looked around and your eyes set ons the tallest member... The silver hair was not in your liking (sorry lev 😔🙂🙃) you stared at him before trying to move closer by making grabby hands to kuroo anyways he looked at you supprised but the one more surprises was you dad kenma this was the most socialising you have ever done in one day

Finally you reached kuroo who had a smile set right on his lips you tightly hugged him them booped his nose barely reaching it kuroo took this as a suprise as you had never ever like the bed head when you seen picture you always looked away to make it clear you never liked him you closely enspected the tall male after a while yoh had gone around and hugged and booped everyone nose but levs you went back to kenma who look like he accomplished as a dad "what about lev?" kenma asked looking into your deep electronic yellow "me no likey" you stated as sadness poured from his eyes while kenma was drowning in pride til you got onto the floor and waddled over to the man and booped him on the nose when he was laying on the floor "she likes you but thinks you intresting so she will keep an eye on you to see if she liked you if she dose. She will hug you" kenma stated to everyone suprise in the end you did end up hugging him and going home to realeave yourselfs from stress after a while it was time for bed where you fell asleep in his arms so he took you to his room and you both slept together.
__________________________________

Well to the one reader seeing this if you wanna see the spacific ship or single patent ease go to the first chapter of this book wich Is the introduction kinda thing at the start of the book :D