you wear her hoodie

There was no better way to wake up than to hear Lauren singing over the running water in the shower. Her voice is so beautiful; always bringing a smile to your face whenever you hear it.

Looking over at the clock, you groaned when you saw it was only a little after eight am. You're not usually up this early, but then again, it's not any normal morning. You're not in your bed, but rather your girlfriend's.

You stayed over last night when time slipped away from the both of you because of your movie marathon that neither of you wanted to end. But Lauren was happy that time went by so fast because it gave her the excuse for her to get you to stay.

You ended up falling asleep fast. Her bed is quite comfortable and her arms are warm and secure, and you fell asleep with the steady beat of her heart.

You sat up in bed and the blanket fell from around your shoulder. The sleeve of your shirt was slipping down your arm and you started to feel cold. You rubbed them and even pulled the blanket back up to your shoulders again, but it was no help. You were still shivering.

You listened carefully and heard that the water was still running and Lauren was still singing to herself. You swung your legs over the bed and tiptoed over to her closet. You walked inside and started to look around for something to throw on.

But when you heard the water stop and the singing turn into a quiet hum, your eyes went wide and you reached for the first thing you saw. You pulled it over your head and looked down to find that it was one of her favorite hoodies. She wears it quite often and you understood why with how soft it felt and how warm it made you.

You heard the bathroom door open and you turned to find Lauren standing in a pair of sweats and a plain white shirt. Your eyes locked after she threw the towel into the basket of clothes and you watched her lips tug into a big, cheeky smile.

"Baby?" She sang and stepped closer. "Is that my hoodie?"

You nodded and watched her eyes light up when she stood directly in front of you. She put her arms around you and brought you closer to her; your clothed chest hitting hers. She looked you up and down and bit her lip when your eyes locked once more.

"Well, don't you look exquisite?" She smiled and then kissed your cheek. "This is one of my favorite hoodies,"

"Do you want me to take it off?" You asked and she looked at you with her eyebrow raised before shaking her head quickly.

"No! No, baby, never take it off."

Your cheeks became warm and red under her the touch of her hand and the way she spoke; making you feel beautiful.

"It's warm."

"It's so cute on you." She said before kissing your other cheek before she started to drag her lips down to your jaw, laying little kisses along it. "I love you so much."

You closed your eyes and melted into her kisses. Lost in the blissful feeling, you didn't seem to notice anything until you felt your back hit the mattress. She kissed across your face as you giggled adorably; only silencing when her lips hit yours.

"I'm so crazy for you, you have no idea." She whispered against your lips, chest filling with butterflies when you smiled into the next kiss. "How about I take you out for breakfast? My treat."

"I'd like that." You said but looped your arms around her neck to keep her close. "But for now, keep kissing me?"

"Happily," she spoke and kissed you again, wishing these moments with you never had to end.