when you call her mommy (requested)

Lauren's lips moved passionately against yours as you made out in the comfort of your shared bed.

You could feel her hands wandering across your body and with every brush of her fingertips, you felt your skin tingle.

She couldn't express it but the need she had to feel every inch of your skin was stronger than ever before.

You felt your heart skipping beat after beat against your chest, becoming faster and faster with every touch.

Despite laying in this bed with her so close to you as you make out for a few minutes now, you're only craving her kisses and touch more with every second that goes by.

You can't remember the last time that you've been able to share romantic moments like these.

Life is crazy due to how busy work has been for the both of you lately and you've wondered all this time how long it would be until moments like these with Lauren would be possible to share.

And now that you finally get to hold her so close to you, you don't ever want to let her go.

A whine fell from your lips as she pulled away from the kiss.

Lauren just chuckled before she started to kiss your jaw.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm far from being done with kissing you." She promised as she peppered kisses across your skin.

You were already feeling breathless and you wondered if she could feel how hard your heart was pounding against your chest since she was so close to you.

She moved her hands to your hips as she started to tease you by slowly kissing towards that spot on your skin that makes you weak each time her lips brush against it.

She knew it would have you begging for her if she kissed around it instead of directly on that spot and since it's been so long since these moments have been shared between you, that's what she decided to do.

She kissed behind your ear and you groaned, causing a smirk to tug at her lips.

"Lauren," You whined.

"Hm? Is something wrong, my love?" She asked as she pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"Yes," You groaned.

"Oh? What is it?"

"You know." You mumbled as you put your fingers in her hair.

"Yeah, I guess I do." She smirked before she started to bite her lip. "Tell you what, baby. If you beg for me to do it, I'll kiss that spot right below your ear, just as you want me to, and you know that you want it bad, baby girl."

Usually, you'd protest against that.

But it was impossible to do that when you needed her so badly.

"Lauren, please," You whined as you gazed into her soft brown eyes.

"Nope. Not good enough." She said as she started to tug at your earlobe with her teeth, only to pull back after a few seconds to breathe against that sweet spot on your skin.

You craved her kisses and her touch more than you ever have before because you've missed her like crazy.

So, if that's what she wanted, then you'd do it.

But not in the way she expected.

You were losing control and in the midst of that, something fell from your lips that Lauren has never heard you say before.

"Mommy!" You whined as you tugged at her hair.

That was enough to make a gasp fall from her lips and against your skin.

But you took it a step further.

"Mommy, please, I'm begging you!"

She caved immediately and started to kiss the spot below your ear, which caused her name to fall from your lips.

But, for some reason, that made her pull away.

"Lauren, why?" You whined.

"Because, darling," She leaned in and started to whisper in your ear. "Don't call me Lauren. Call me mommy again, baby girl."

Your breath hitched in your throat, especially considering the fact that she wasn't asking you to do that, she was demanding it.

As she started to kiss that spot once more, the name instinctively fell from your lips again.

"Mommy,"

And again.

"That's my girl. That's what I love to hear." She smiled as she started to leave a few love bites across your skin. "I love it when you call me mommy, baby. I didn't expect you to ever do it but, wow, it sounds so sexy."

"Oh, mommy," You sighed as you tilted your head back as she started to kiss more of your skin.

"Call me that all night, my love. If you do, I'll do whatever you want."

This time, you were the one that was smirking.

"Promise, mommy?" You asked as you tugged at her hair again, causing a soft breath to fall from her lips and against your neck that was starting to become covered in love bites.

"I promise, darling."

Well, if that's what she wanted, how could you ever say no?