^^Suki Kiari^^

**This is a song-fic. If you are not familiar, a song-fic is a fanfic based on a song.**

**This is a request for @Frosty-Glaceon! Thanks for the request and I hope they (and you, the reader of course!) enjoy the story!**

**Since this is based on a song, some things may not be entirely canon. Just wanted to get that out there.**

**This is a fluff (I love fluff-) story told mostly in Goh's pov, but switches to Ash's in certain points. You can tell by a line of asterisks like the one below.**

******************************************

I like you, dislike you, I don't know, how I feel...

I like you! I am certain of it, I like you!

I don't know if I like you or not...

What are my feelings?

Liking-Disliking!

**************************************

Yeah yeah, I hear you, shut up! I basically smashed my phone to turn my alarm off. Another day, it seems. But wait, did he actually mean what he said yesterday? That he liked me........whatever! He's dumb anyway! Speaking of which, I should wake him up.

Wait a minute...he's not there? That's weird, I can usually find him passed out. Oh well, I guess I gotta eat something. I was getting dressed at a normal pace, but my stomach insisted to go faster. I guess I was really hungry at the time. As I made my way downstairs, that was when I saw Ash cooking breakfast, for some reason? I'm surprised he didn't burn the lab down.

"Ah! Good morning Goh!" Ash said with a way too bright grin. "I made you breakfast!" and as I turned, there was a pancake with eggs and sausage on the counter. I swear he had hearts in his eyes like he was stuck with cupid's arrow. Then the thought of him doing this for me made me have hearts in my eyes. DAMNIT! One second I hated him, next I loved him. Do I really have to choose one?

Just as I said that I heard Ash and Pikachu cheer as Ash successfully flipped a pancake. What a dork! But I love him......WAIT-!

*********************************************

"Sure is a nice day, right Goh?" I asked him. He replied with an "mhm". Then I noticed he was staring at something, but I couldn't pinpoint what it was in his position. When he moved away, I found out he was looking at a Mega Stone! 'Maybe he wants it for his Beedrill or his Aerodactyl?' I thought. I do have money on me, so I could get it for him...ha! That's it, I'll get him this Mega Stone! He needs this more than I do anyway.

"Y-you actually bought it!?!?" Goh asked in surprise. "Of course I did! You were staring at it, so you must have wanted it, right? Don't forget I love you!" I proudly said. One thing I don't understand is how people are embarrassed to show their love to someone, but then again I don't understand a lot of things unless it's Pokemon related. "I-I'm sure this was expensive, how can I repay you?" Goh protested, his face having a rosy hue. "You don't have to, so don't worry about it!" I answered.

***************************************************

Right now I was sitting in my room, thinking about Ash's actions today. Actually, I have been thinking about him all day. And yesterday. And last week. I let out a frustrated growl. Why was he treating me like this? Maybe he did like me that way, but I couldn't understand why. Why was someone like me someone this angel would go out of his way for?

That's when I made up my mind. I was going to confess back to him. Not just because I had feelings for him, but I can't leave him hanging like that. I went downstairs to see Ash on the couch looking at his phone with Pikachu in his lap. "Cute..." I muttered. Ash then looked my way, "Did you say something?" Oh no! I kept on stuttering in front of him, trying to find the right words to say. Ash let out a small laugh.

After calming down a bit, I decided to sit on the couch close to him. He could tell I had something on my mind. "So, what's up?" I looked his way. Come on Goh, you got this!

"I-I, return your feelings, I l-like you too Ash."

I swear I went blind as Ash had an awfully bright expression on his face. "You do!?!?" he yelped. "Yeah, or else I wouldn't have said what I said, now would I?" Next thing I knew I got engulfed in a hug. Now I know for sure that I don't just like him...

I love him.

**Third one! I am also planning to set a schedule as to when I will update. I've decided that I will update this book every 5 days! I hope you enjoyed this story and I will see you in the next one!**