^^Tokio Returns^^

**This is a request for @VioletShipping! I hope they, (along with you of course!) enjoy the story!**

**Also, I may begin to call Ash Satoshi in future one-shots. I feel like that name fits better.**

**This is a fluff-angst told in a 2nd person POV. Please enjoy!**

**************************************

Today, our heroes Satoshi and Goh are out in Eregon Forest, tracking the legendary Pokemon Articuno. However, because of the cold, the tracker froze up. They are now wandering the forest close together, trying not to wander off from each other, because we all know what happened last time.

What Goh didn't know, was that his old childhood friend Tokio was in that same forest, looking for Celebi. You see, Eregon Forest borders the Kanto and Johto regions just a little bit, so it is possible they could run into each other at the border.

And that's exactly what happened.

After a few moments of silence of just staring at each other, Tokio ran up to Goh, wrapping him in an embrace. "Gosh, it's been too long!" Tokio exclaimed. Goh agreed, then offered to come with him and Satoshi. "Who is Ash, exactly?" Tokio asked. "That would be me. It's a pleasure to meet you Tokio!" Ash said. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you too!"

Fifteen minutes in since Tokio appeared, and him and Goh had already been buzzing like bees. They each were talking about their adventures, cracking jokes, and reliving nostalgia. All this chatter left Satoshi to himself, quietly following behind them as they laugh and have fun together. Whenever Satoshi introduced Goh to his friends, they would always make sure that Goh was getting attention, mainly because they would be all up in his face.

Satoshi started to get uncomfortable, but it seemed like every time Goh tried to get his attention and talk to him, Tokio would strike up another conversation. Then, Tokio did something Satoshi and Goh both didn't see coming. He put an arm around Goh's shoulder.

Satoshi didn't know this feeling, but it hurt, and kept growing as they went on, almost as if he was jealous that Goh wasn't paying any attention to him and Tokio was being all touchy with Goh, even though Goh wasn't entirely comfortable with it. But Satoshi didn't want to be rude, so he let them be.

A couple hours later, the three are back at Vermillion City. There were no signs of Articuno, which kinda killed Goh's mood. However, he did manage to catch a Snover and a Vanillish while he was there, so he did make progress. Then he realized he was pretty low on Pokeballs, so he quickly ran into a store nearby to go get some more while Satoshi and Tokio waited outside.

"Y'know "Satoshi", except to stay silent for a lot longer, because now I know how to get here. You'll be seeing me a lot more often. Then you'll have to give me back Goh. What a shame."

"What are you talking about? Goh was never mine or yours to begin with."

"Trust me when I see it, you're jealous. If you stay jealous of me, then you'll be getting nowhere. Goh may even start to hate you for it. Watch out Satoshi."

Those words he just said, the words Tokio had the audacity to say, punched Satoshi directly in the gut to the point where he couldn't speak, and instead lowered his hat down so Tokio couldn't see that he was on the verge of tears. He didn't want Goh to hate him. He didn't want anyone to hate him.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Goh entered, making Satoshi lose his train of thought. "Welcome back Goh, you ready?" Tokio quickly shot before Satoshi could even speak. Goh replied with a nod and started heading back.

"Hey Satoshi," Goh whispered, "Are you okay? Sorry that Tokio was hogging my attention, he can do that! Say, you were acting kinda off when I came back from getting my Pokeballs. Did something happen?"

Satoshi was just about to tell Goh about it, until he received the death glare from Tokio. Being scared of what he might do already, Satoshi simply shook his head. "You can tell me if something is wrong Satoshi." "It's okay, and thanks Goh."

Goh knew exactly what was coming. Tokio took him outside, and confessed his true feelings. Goh didn't want to break his friend's heart, but Goh didn't like him like that, that place in his heart belonged to Satoshi. After a bit of explaining, Tokio said with tears in his eyes and a small smile, "I understand Goh. I wish you two the best of luck. Go get Satoshi!" Goh was left speechless, but didn't do anything else.

Early in the morning, around six, Goh had woken up to find that Tokio left early, leaving Goh feeling really guilty. Ofcourse, Satoshi notices all of this, and tried to talk to him. He didn't like it when Goh was like this.

"He must've meant something to you, huh?"

"What are you talking about Satoshi?"

This was when Satoshi revealed everything. To the jealousy, to the "threat", and to his own feelings for Goh, he spilled everything. He tried desperately not to cry, but a few tears broke out of the barrier he tried to hold up. Goh's heart broke into two. How could he have been so blind? "S-Satoshi....that's not the case. He confessed to me last night, but I turned him down because I.......I liked you instead!"

"I-Is that true?"

"Yes Satoshi, and I'm sorry. For everything."

Next thing he knew, Goh felt something soft on his lips. It was none other than Satoshi, of course! It took Goh a moment to process this, but then melted into it. It was a feeling they both desired to feel, and now they are experiencing it. A feeling of warmth, comfort, and security.

Weights were lifted off of both their shoulders, because now they both know.

**Fifth one woo! I think this is my longest one, and I'm sorry if I'm making these pretty short. Any-who, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one! Ta-Ta!**