Chapter 14: Laozi Will Kill You!

Just as Lan Ke felt bored and was about to turn around to leave, the opposite door suddenly opened a gap and a young woman stood at the door, saying anxiously: "Come in!"

The girl was visibly stunned, then turned around and rushed over, slamming the door open: "Thank you! Thank you!"

When Lan Ke saw that the woman was pushed to stagger, she secretly said that this wasn't good. Sure enough, at this time, two mad young men suddenly rushed out from the side and rushed directly into the opposite door.

"Ah! Who are you? What do you want to do?" The young woman was taken aback, but the two young men had already rushed into the house trying to close the door.

"This damned girl stole our things. She must have hidden it in your place. We'll come in and look for it." The young man with yellow hair said as he pointed to the girl and simultaneously winked at the other young man with a round head.

The round-headed youth nodded knowingly, then rushed over to catch the young woman. She originally wanted to run, but her arm was grabbed by the girl, so she couldn't run at all!

The houses here are all single apartments with one bedroom and one living room. There are only two households on one floor. The space of a one-bedroom apartment is not large and it's impossible to run anywhere.

The young woman living on the opposite door looked in her twenties and is older than Lan Ke. Probably she was in a bad mood recently, she has no makeup on her face and her shoulder-length hair was messy, and she looked a little haggard.

After being grabbed at the arm by the girl, she realized that she had been fooled.

"You... are you with them?" She stared at the girl who was holding on to her arm in astonishment, her haggard face was full of disbelief, "I was so kind to save you, yet you did this to me!"

Unexpectedly, the girl changed from her pitiful appearance just now and curled her lips in disdain before directly pushing the woman into the arms of the round-headed youth: "Who wants you to save me and put the blame on me for being stupid?"

Speaking of this, she couldn't help but stared fiercely at the direction of Lan Ke. She had been acting for so long, but that person on the other side refused to take the bait!

The round-headed young man grabbed the woman tightly and dragged her into the house. As soon as the woman struggled, he fiercely slapped her and said rudely: "Do you want me to kill you!"

The woman was obviously frightened, she immediately curled up into a ball and her face was full of panic. The round-headed youth snorted triumphantly and grabbed the woman to drag her in.

After that, Lan Ke could no longer see what happened, but she saw that the girl was looking around, skillfully searching for her inside the house.

At the same time, the yellow haired youth suddenly walked in the direction of Lan Ke and reached for a small tool from his pocket, which seemed to be for prying the lock open.

Sure enough, in the next moment, Lan Ke heard the sound of metal scratching through the keyhole.

Lan Ke's face grew tighter and tighter as she listened to the sound. The people outside the door obviously came prepared and they probably had inquired about it beforehand, knowing that there were only two young women living on this floor, they came here because they thought they were easy targets.

The girl was obviously in the same group with them, and seeing her proficient performance, it was obviously not her first time doing this kind of thing. The slap print on her face was real, which shows that these people are cruel enough to do everything just to achieve their goals. Lan Ke doesn't know how many people have been killed by them.