Chapter 13: A Well Performed Play

Lan Ke reluctantly put down the knife in her hand, but in her mind she recalled the words of Ruthless Swordsman.

"Although this knife is slender, its blood trough is deep and long. The handle can be grasped with both hands. It is suitable for chopping and stabbing. It is a veritable weapon."

"After you take it back, drop your blood on the blade to recognize you as its master. After the recognition, there will be a connection between the knife and you. Even if you are a novice, it will become easy to use, such as prompting it with your arm. The knife's weight will be adjusted according to your strength, which could be convenient for you to use."

"I don't know what's happening on your but this knife needs to be used with caution. Don't do anything arbitrarily and hurt yourself."

Thinking of this, Lan Ke couldn't help sighing: "This Ruthless Swordsman has a good heart."

Anyway, she had written down this favor.

Now that she has a weapon in hand, she has the confidence to protect herself in the next global mutation. However, necessary preparations must be done.

It wasn't easy to be born again. With so many supplies, she doesn't want to overturn the boat in the gutter.

Pursing her lips, Lan Ke immediately pierced her finger and squeezed out blood drops onto the knife. She doesn't know what material the whole knife was made of. At first glance, it looked like metal, but had the texture of jade. The blade is as black as ink, with a faint flow of light, forming a peculiar scale like pattern.

The scarlet blood was absorbed by the knife in the blink of an eye. The knife trembled slightly in the next moment, and at the same time, Lan Ke realized that there was a strange connection between herself and the knife.

At this moment, Babao's angry roar suddenly came: "Ouch ouch ouch. Damn you, get off from my head!"

Lan Ke turned her head and saw that Babao was flying around furiously and on top of his head, there was a small bean sprout standing innocently against the wind.

Lan Ke shook her head and was not surprised. She picked up the black scale knife and began to draw it. Although it was her first time using it, it's really easy to use after it has recognized her as its master, as if it had been used by her countless times.

Lan Ke had used various weapons in her previous life, such as guns, knives, axes, spears and hammers. The conditions in the apocalypse was very hard. Foolish people are not qualified to choose weapons at all and they often find anything they want to use as weapons.

However, Lan Ke used knives the most. She's good at cooking and is most familiar with knives. Although she had a very hard life in the early stage, but later, when her conditions gradually improved, she asked someone to make her a knife to defend herself.

Speaking of which, the style of that knife is somewhat similar to this black scale knife, so when she was looking for a weapon, she fell in love with this black scale knife at a glance.

After practicing for a while, Lan Ke gradually recovered the feeling from her previous life and became more proficient using the knife in her hand. This black scale knife is really not a common product and it is much better than the one that she spent a lot of money to make in her previous life!

Although she spent all her savings to buy this knife, Lan Ke understands that Ruthless Swordsman was already very kind to her. The trading points she gave him were not even a fraction of this black scale knife!