Moving To Mystic Falls

Y/n pov

I'm about 17 years and I'm in senior year i will get out of highschool finally. My parents just got a divorce and i had to move with my dad to mystic falls.
I heard alot about mystic falls and its history. It had alot of animal attacks and alot of dead peoples and even there were alot of blood bags stolen from mystic falls hospital.
I didnt want to go actually with my dad but i was forced to. Mom is living now in california with my brother. His name is Michael he is older with one year. "what a beautiful city" dad said happily. It is actually a nice city but i was pissed at him so i didnt reply.
We arrived at our new house it was pretty good and i actually like it.

This is your house⬇️

We entered and set everything and prepared the house

We entered and set everything and prepared the house. "you wanna go have dinner outside?" dad said since we just arrived and had nothing to eat. He really loves me and want me but i just wanted to go to california with mom but anyways i actually forgave them it looks like a nice city.

We went to mystic grill as it is the popular there and it is just 2 blocks away from our house.
We ordered 2 burgers and soda.
The food arrived and we ate. I just opened my phone and texted my bestfriend amilia she actually lives in california thats why i wanted to go with mom.

Amilia's chat
Y/n: this city is amazing!!!
Amilia: didnt u hated it?
Y/n: I know but I think I'll have fun and even alot more fun when i go to high school
Amilia: i wished u were here :(
Y/n: me tooo
Amilia: hey can i text u later jacob is calling me (her boyfriend)
Y/n: yes TTYL

"hey I'm going to meet a friend you wanna go home or explore the city?" dad said and i happily agreed "here are some money if u needed anything" he gave me 200$ how cute! "dad, you're the best!" i huged him and he left
I took my stuff and i was going out so i tool my phone out to look at the clock until i suddenly pumbed into someone " look where you are going goregous" a man said in a british accent i said sorry to him and left he is really handsome and his friend has these pretty blue eyes i cant get them out of my head.
I walked down the city and i passed by  the highschool its actually good.

I was walking and it god dark i was heading back home "hello love" i turned around and saw that handsome guy with blond hair and british accent. I was actually creeped out since its night and I'm alone in the street I turned back and completed my way and out if nowhere he came infront of me "he was behind me! How did he just-" i said in myself. i was scared of him and my heart was racing. "i could hear your heart racing love. Are u scared of me?" he said creeping me out. I moved back slowly until i fell in the floor. "back off klaus" i turned around and saw that man with the blue eyes i saw at the grill today. "so his name is klaus" i said in my head staring at both of them "we had a deal remember?" the man with the blue eyes said and then klaus left. i turned to thank him but he was gone! I was shocked like how someone could move this fastly.
I went home and found my dad asleep so i went to bed too.

It is just the begining trust me its going to get better. Hope you like it! :))