Ch. 5

I woke up in a room. It looke different suddenly i realized that. It's not my room. I jumped of the bed but i was sick so i felt dizy but it's okay. I walked through the room but i didnt realize that there is somebody with me.

"you woke up" a voice said behind my back. I jumped And turned around.
"how are you feeling" the man asked. "I'm good thanks for helping me" the man creeped me out. I was too scared from him he looked into me deeply. My heart was racing. And I took a deep breath. "umm where are we?" I asked I wanted answers. "in the salvatore mansion". He replied. Wait isnt that stefan's house. Tyler said that stefan had a brother. Is that Damon? But why is he so creepy? I went deep through my thoughts. "Are you Damon Salvator?" i asked with a low tone. "i didnt think was that famous" he smirked. "I'm stefan's friend. And i once came to his mansion.. I mean your mansion." i said while parking my stuff to leave. "leaving so soon?" he asked. I really wanna leave i dont feel safe i dont know why. "thanks for helping me but i really should get going. The first thing i thought about is what if i saw stefan what am I going to tell them. When the girls ask me where did i go, what do i tell them?

Damon and I walked down the stairs and i was so nervous. I wanted to leave before stefan comes back. "why are you so nervous? I can here your heart beat" damon said joking. He made me more nervous actually. "Umm maybe because I'm in my friend's house with his brother that I dont seem to know anything about him." i said angrily. I really dont know why i said that loud. Screw me. We walked silently.

We reached the door. "hey I'm sorry for what I said I was just ne-" i said but i stoped while seeong stefan and elena coming toward me.

Elena: what are you doing here?
Stefan: caroline looked for you everywhere. What are you doing here?
Elena: what are you doing with Damon?
Damon: relax guys. I just helped her.
Stefan: what do you mean
I remained silent cause i reallt didnt know what to say.
Damon: well i was at school looking for you stefan. And then i saw her she looked pale. Dont ask me why i went behind her because I dont know. And then she went to the bathroom i went behind her and there i saw her laying on the floor. So i took her and bought her here.
Damon: i said everything you dont have to be nervous anymore.
Elena: are you okay? How do you feel?
Y/n: I'm fine just some headache.
Stefan: do you wanna me drive you home?

I looked at damon. He was looking at me with his blue eyes.

Y/n: i think i can walk home.
Elena: you look pale are you sure.
Y/n: Umm maybe i can use a ride home

Honestly i didnt feel well but i felt stefan had to talk to damon i refused at first but elena asked again. Its really a long walk so i agreed.

In the car

"what do u remember happened" stefan asked me. "All what damon said was true i felt ill so i went to the bathroom and then i fell on the floor all i remember before i close my eyes a man with approacing me. And thats it" i replied. Stefan nodded his head. I can tell that he doesnt trust his brother but Damon didnt look that bad.

We arrived at my house. I invited stefan but he said thanks. I went inside and saw dad sitting on the couch with a woman

"hey darling. You left angry in the morning but i wanted to tell you something." he said while the woman looked at me. What is she doing here. Who the hell is she and what is she doing with my father? I looked angry. I really was. He makes me angry. "love, I have to go i really have to. But I cant leave you alone. So i brought her to sit with you. Y/n meet Valerie." Valerie reached her hand up for me to shake hands but i was angry. Did he just brought me a baby sitter? "you brought me a baby sitter? DAD I'M 17 AND I WILL TURN 18 IN 3 MONTHS. I DONT WANT A FREAKING BABY SITTER" i said angrily looking at my father. "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE WHILE TALKING TO ME I'M YOUR FATHER! AND YOU ACCEPT TO BE WITH VALERIE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO COME WITH ME" my dad shouted angrily at me. He annoys me. We never had the father-daughter love. He always focused on his work and never on us. He treated my brother like he was a baby and he didnt even mind me his daughter. I believed that he wont give a shit about me if something happened to me. I looked at him and Valerie "just go i dont wanna see you again" i said sadly amd went upstairs to my room.

Hey loves xx

Story will get better i promise and u will write more often ;)

Make sure to vote and comment;)

Make the star below orange

Thanks for reading xx