Ch. 4

I woke up another day of school. I thought of calling amilia butshe might be asleep so i texted her instead

7 am
Y/n: hey girl. Its been a while. How's everything?

I went to take a warm shower and get ready for school. I finished showering and wore a comfy outfit

7:30Amilia: heyyY/n: i miss you i feel its like forever

7:30
Amilia: heyy
Y/n: i miss you i feel its like forever.
Amilia: yeaaa. School is bad without u. I wish u could be there
Y/n: i wish too.
Amilia: so how is mystic falls and everything. Did u make friends?
Y/n: yea i did!! They are so cool
Amilia: really!! Tell me more about them rn!
Y/n: there is elena and bonnie and caroline. They're friends since they were kids. And stefan he is incredibly hot but he is elena's boyfriend and they're cute together. And there is matt and tyler and they are so cool.
Amilia: go on girll. U got a gang
Y/n: hahahahah yea
Amilia: i gotta go i have to get ready
Y/n: yes me too ttyl
Amilia: byee!

I went downstairs and saw my dad busy with some work. "hi dad. What are you doing?" i ask him. "some work sweetie. Umm sit down i wanna talk to you about something" my dad said and i didnt like the way he talking i knew he was about to tell me something that will annoy me. I sat down before he starts talking "soo the very first reason we are here is for work righ" i nodded my head. "well now my work need me fo travel for a month. I have to do go whitmore" he sighed. "i know its hard for you but i manged with ur mom that you are not leaving i will and i will come look out on you. If u wanna come with me u can." i sighed and said "its always work. Dad u never cared about me. Ofcourse dad i wont leave. I started school. I JUST DID! Sorry to tell u that but do whatever the hell u like. I can handle my own self. I have to leave or I'll be late" i said angrily and left without looking at him. I dont get it why i have to go threw all of these shit. I walked until i reached the school.

Bonnie: hey
Y/n: hi
Elena: are you okay?
Y/n: yea I am just having a bad mood
(we are not that close so i dont think like telling them about the family drama rn)
Caroline: so girls what about sleepier tonight?
Y/n: ummm i cant tonight i have something to do with dad.
Bonnie: i have to study for the test tomorrow. But we will do it sometime. I promise.
Elena: where is stefan?
Caroline: i havent seen him since yesterday.
Elena: i think i will go look for him.
Y/n: see u around

We walked to our classes and finished with the first two sessions. I feel ill so i went to the bathroom when i entered amd i felt so disy and i fell to the floor. Before i close my eyes. I saw a somebody. Its a man he aproaches me as i close my eyes

Hey loves. Sorry for not posting but i was busy rewatching tvd! Suggest some good episodes to watch again.

Make sure to vote and comment and add this story to your library to get notification when i post again

Who do you think is the man who came by y/n?

Dont forget to make the star below orange!!

Sending lovee xx