Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I was shoved against the wall by Yang of team RWBY, the rest of the team standing behind her with grins.

Ruby: get her Yang!

Yang: ready for you beat down, shit head?

I put my head back, sighing. I was so tired.

Y/n: just get it over with

I was then punched in the gut, blood finding its way into my mouth.

Yang: don't talk back to me!

Weiss; you should be glad we even bother with you.

Blake: you're not a faunus. Your not human. You're nothing.

I was dropped to the ground and they started to walk away.

My scroll buzzed and I looked, seeing a thing from Ozpin for my team. A mission.

Time skip

I was part of team RJJ(Y).

We had just finished clearing out the area at the mission area, just about to go back to beacon. But those fuck heads had other plans.

I was knocked to the ground, my sword falling away.

I looked up, seeing my "teammates".

There was John and Jesse Holt, brother and sister. They were from Vacuo. John used twin daggers and his sister used duel pistols.

And there was was Ray Ironwood, the team leader. He had state of the art atlas technology. Hard light dust shield gauntlet and a hard light dust sword. Son of General Ironwood himself.

It wasn't just them. Everyone at beacon hated me. Why? Cause I had grimm like eyes, because I could speak with them.  And I wasn't allowed to use my semblance most of the time because "it put everyone in danger". Bitch, if I wanted to call an extremely dangerous grimm I would.

And teachers didn't do SHIT!

I was rolled onto my back, and John jumped on my stomach, and I heard ribs snap.

Jesse: so we done here?

Ray: almost

He walked away, picking up my rusty sword.

He walked back, before impaling me with it.

Ray: now we are

John: bye bitch!

They started walking away, leaving me to die.

This was when i started to cry slowly. I knew i was going to die.

A few minutes after they left, I heard light footsteps and a beowolf appeared beside me.

It grabbed my sword with its teeth and pulled it out of me. Then it and another softly grabbed my arms and started dragging me away.

Y/n: ...wake me up when I'm dead please...

I then closed my eyes, tears still flowing, wishing for the end.

Time skip

I opened my eyes, seeing a wooden roof above me.

I quickly sat up, only to feel more pain.

I looked down, seeing a white cloth blanket covering me.

I moved it, and lifted my shirt, seeing my chest was covered by bandages.

???: oh, it's good that you're awake

I looked up quickly to the voice, seeing an elderly women. She had gentle eyes, holding a staff as a walking cane in one hand.

She held a tray in her hands and walked over to me, setting it in my lap. It was a bowl of soup.

???: 2 days ago, a pair of beowolfs brought you here before quickly leaving. We patched you up and we unsure when you would walk up?

Y/n: w-we?

She nodded.

???: my husband is outside currently, chopping wood. Now please eat up, you will need your strength

I picked up the bowl, before slowly eating it.

Y/n: t-thank you ma'am

???: oh, don't call me that. Call me Mrs. Art

Y/n: thank you Mrs. Art

Time skip

I was still in the bed, with an old man next to me. It was Mrs. Art's husband.

Mr. Art: so we're did you come from fellow?

Y/n: I came from Beacon. My team and I were on a mission. And they left me for dead

Mr. Art: oh? Did they think something happened to you?

Y/n: no. Everyone there hates me. I'm part grimm so everyone beats me everyday, and no one does anything about it

Mr. Art: hmm, why don't you stay here for a bit?

I turned to him.

Y/n: w-what?!

Mr. Art; we've been getting older and, even though we were once huntsmen, we're not in our prime anymore. I'll ask my wife if you can stay. If she says yes, I can train you, though you'll have to help ar-

Y/n: yes! Please! I don't want to go back!

He smiled gently.

Mr. Art: well alright. I'll go ask her

Ozpin POV
A few days earlier

Ozpin: YOU WHAT?!?

John: he is useless sir

Jesse: so we got rid of him

Ozpin; no. No! You don't understand! Find him! Go back out and find him!

Ray; but sir, what does he have of use? He can't do anything

Ozpin: a boy who can pacify grimm is worth a hundred men. Now go find him, and if he isn't were you left him, split up and bring him back. I want him alive!

Team RJJ: yes sir!

They then rushed out of the room.

Goodwitch; Ozpin, are you really sure it was a good idea for the boy to be taught like this?

Ozpin; I do not know anymore Glynda