HOLY GRAIL

SOOSHU

———————————————

I admit it.

It was her impulsiveness, her recklessness, her edginess, her uncertainty, that got me so attracted to her and make me realized that I want her forever.

Not mentioning that she's also smart, quick-witted, beautiful, and very quiet.

I first met her when I visited my mom who owns a Psychiatric clinic.

I never liked visiting there, because the ambiance makes me sick, but I can't just let my mom starved at lunch, just because she forgot to bring her meal with her when she left our house for work.

And as the only person who have the sense of life in our lovely home, I was the one who brought the food to her.

The ride is not that long, it only became hectic since the traffic is so huge.

It will be easy if my mom just let me buy a motorcycle for myself but she never liked the idea of her daughter riding a certain bike.

She always thought that if I'm near a motorbike i will lost my life in an instant.

Well, that's just my mom being a mother and I'm getting used to that somehow.

But I'm 25 years old, and my point is I'm already an adult. I can manage myself and I can handle the pain that life might gave unto me.

She's just so over protective, and strict.

And so as I enter the clinic, I already smelled the annoying, intoxicating atmosphere that's lingering around.

Ofcourse it's because there's a lot of medicines around, mixing with the other person's odour. It makes me want to back out and run back home.

But I'm already there so I just continued.

My mom's office are at the third floor, and luckily this clinic had an elevator. It looks like it's giving up already though but it still works so nothing needs to worry at all.

All I have to wished for is when I enter the elevator, there's no one inside.

I just can't handle people at that moment.

But as the luckiest person alive, I'm not alone.

But I won't regret having this beautiful lady who seems like mysteriously looking (she's actually glaring) at me, accompany me inside the elevator.

So I just sigh, moving at her side leaving a big space at the middle for us. It's a wall, a boundary shouting that I can never come close, or even talk and step the line.

I just accept that, besides it will only be a short time for us to be together.

But that's just a wishful thinking.

The not so old elevator, gave up stopping at the middle of the second and third floor, making the both of us stuck inside.

It's suffocating, it's awkward.

"Don't worry we're fine" I speak, to atleast lessen the silence, but instead of an answer I only received a timid nod.

I walk forward, to tap the button up, thinking that it will at least solve the problem, but I'm an impatient person and having no results on an instant makes me crazy.

So I tap every button repeatedly, cursing underneath my breathe, totally forgetting that I'm not alone.

"It will only make it worse if you keep on doing that."