DAHLIA

MIMIN

—————————————

She'd never received a flower, or even a rose.

But she never asked for it, nor beg for them to gave it. So it's acceptable, she supposed.

Minnie never felt the beauty of intimacy, no kisses, or sweet words, no treats that signifies someone feelings for her.

She tries to understand the 'love' it self, by any kind of angle as possible. It's a maze, she run into without knowing the way out.

It's a garden full of roses, she tries to pick one, only ending up bleeding by its thorns.

It's a hole, a black unending hole and she jumped in, thinking that she's not the only one falling. But the truth is, she's not really falling in, but falling apart.

She have gotten disappointment, rather than satisfaction. She felt it from her family, who never make her feel like she had a family. She also felt it by her friends, who never make her feel that she's belong to the group, why do she even call them 'friends' anyway?

She's a flower.

Oh how she wished she have treated like one.

Like the one they adored, they cared for, they protect, they loved.

But instead, she'd been watered by hate, planted in betrayal, fertilised with lies, and maintained by fakes.

To be honest, she's supposed to be dead. She's supposed to be dried out, begging for help.

Yet she still chooses to live, to change at least a little bit of it, of her mindset about life, about love, about herself.

She chooses to gave a chance, even though they mistreated her, she chooses to gave her trust multiple times, even though they lied to her, she chooses to gave her love, eventhough they never loved her.

It was never loved for them at all, it was just a way to escape reality, and Minnie became the testing person, a lab monkey to try this new feelings if it will work or not.

If it worked—which never was—then Minnie can finally breathe. But if it didn't worked—like it always be—Minnie will always be the one to take the pain.

It's a cycle, a toxic one to be exact.

And Minnie is being planted by this garden of deceive, sorrow, lies, and pain. She actually rooted in and she did try to get out, but she always end up seeing herself in this situation.

Roses are red, that's what she thought.

She thought that the symbolism of the ranging color is just the same as the feelings she can feel about it. But the love and desire never reached her heart.

Not all Roses are red, and violets will never be blue. Because Minnie became dark, and she's the one who's feeling blue.

Until her Roses are dead, and crumbled beneath her feet.

She hates flowers, never get the idea of some people liking it, or somehow being obsessed with it.

Not because she never received one, she just hate it.

But one day, when she headed home alone in her house, she saw something infront of her door.

It's weird to see a thing in the middle of the night, with no one around. But it looks like it's not deadly, so she decided to pick it up before going inside.