0.0

Six girls, different dreams, different mindsets, different lifes.

But somehow sharing the same feelings.

We simply known them as the members of the girl group (G)I-DLE.

Jeon Soyeon

Song Yuqi

Kim Minnie

Cho Miyeon

Seo Soojin

Yeh Shuhua

All of them created a bond that brings a lot of happiness, love, hope, and dreams to everyone.

In this universe where we live at—the reality—they're simply living their lives as an idols.

They Sing, Dance, Entertain, Create music, and make sure that their fans are happy.

But we only known them by that infront of the camera, and the reality slaps when we finally realized that no matter how hard we follow them,

We don't have an idea who they really are.

Rumours can be fake, news can be edited. We can be simply blinded by the smiles and the simple words like; "I'm fine"

In this universe we believe that they're just normal girls with big dreams, hope, and love.

But have you ever tried to think about the theory of 'Multi-Verse?'

Parallel universe, Universe version 2.0, 2.3, 3.4, 5.6 and more.

Maybe it's just a scientific thing that never been proved, but maybe it's also true.

This planet we lived at, this universe we belong to, and this dimension we're at. This is the only thing we knew and the only reality we believe.

But as far as we seek for more, and look for everything, admit or not. At the outer space we're just a small tiny piece of dot.

And there's a lot more, there's a possibility that this reality we've been know is actually not true.

Same as the thought that maybe the parallel self of (G)I-DLE are far more different.

On the universe 2.0 maybe Soyeon is just a fan of yours.

On the universe 3.4 maybe Soojin is your sister.

On the universe 5.3 maybe Miyeon is the one that lives in Thailand and not Minnie.

On the universe 6.0 maybe Minnie is the classmate you always hated.

On the universe 5.5 maybe Yuqi is the owner of the CUBE Entertainment

And on the universe 8.6 maybe Shuhua is your girlfriend.

We never know, we're not sure. But we can't just say that it's not possible.

Because on the other dimensions, and their parallel selves, maybe it's the one that they really dream of, and the one that we really want them to see.

But that's just a theory.

After all they still our girls, they're still

(G)I-DLE.

But it can't hurt to know their other selves right?

And maybe these stories, can gave you an idea of the other types of (G)I-DLE on the other dimensions.

So what are you waiting for?

Let's explore...

-Well, Well, Well I kinda felt like I'm a science geek. (How I wish)

Most of you wanted it to be a (G)I-DLE one Shots so being your one and only genie,

Your wish is my command.

Requests and other ideas are open, just tell me about the plot and the ship(s) or members you wanted to portray it 😉

Enjoy, I love you all and STAY SAFE.

P.S

I ALSO ACTUALLY MADE THIS SO IF MY OTHER STORY (THE CHOICE) HURTS YOU, YOU CAN JUST SIMPLY JUMPED TO THIS BOOK TO AID THE PAIN...YOU KNOW...PARKOUR 🧍‍♀️

OKAY I STOP NOW 😀👈🏼