10

I rise the following morning with an unruly headache and a strangely heavy sensation on my legs, I open my eyes to see a prison jumpsuit on myself and the burn bacon laying on my legs, I frantically sit up and shake Dabi awake.

"Dabi!" I call out
"Morning little mouse..." He sits up and stretches before realising where we are, he turns to me as I look down in despair.

"Hey hey... at least you're not alone.." he says as he pats my head
"Yeah.. c'mon, let's go look around..." Dabi stands up and helps me to my feet before we walk out of our cell to the main area where I see a familiar face.

"Dad...?" I call out and see him turn to see me
"Huh-? Y/N!"

Stain speeds over and hugs me before looking at me.
"My child... I-I- how did you get here?! Why are you imprisoned?!"  He exclaims
"I was arrested for multiple charges... mostly kidnapping.." I reply
"The rest was my fault." Dabi walks over and stands with me, I shake my head as my dad looks down at us.

"At least I tricked that brat of endeavour whilst we were at it..." I mumble
"Oi. Since there's no point in hiding this shit anymore, the name is Touya Todoroki. Shoto is my brother." He announces
"Oh shit- sorry Dabi!"
"It's whatever little mouse.. it seems as though you're stuck with me from now on.." I frown and feel tears stream down my face as he says that, thoughts of Tomura fled through my mind like there's no tomorrow...

I can't do this...

After a couple of months, Y/N and Dabi settled into their prison life.
Not one day goes by where Shiragaki doesn't cross Y/N's mind at least 10 times an hour.

Shigaraki on the other hand is not handling this well... not only has he lost Bakugou he lost the love of his life! For nothing!

Tomura, over the past few month has been concocting a plan to help Y/N escape from prison, and tonight is the night... the night he would take her back. And maybe Dabi too. But he's just an afterthought.

The sky blue haired boy explains the plan of action to each member of the LoV, each of them just crazy enough to go along with it.