13

A few years pass by like a flash, My relationship with Tomura has only gone up! I wake up one morning, but unlike every other morning, it's my birthday! As soon as I sit up I feel Tomura wrapping his arms around me.

"Happy birthday babe!" He cheers, I giggle and hug him
"Thanks Tomura.."
He pulls me in and kisses me, before the entire LoV burst in.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" I giggle as Tomura releases me from his arms, I stand up and walk over to the league; I give each member a hug until I get to Toga who squeezes me until I can't breathe.

"Y/N-Channnn! C'mon! I've got a special makeover waiting for you!" She cheers
"Coming Himiko, see ya later everyone" I wave as she drags me away
"See ya"

Toga quickly drags me to her room and throws me in a chair.
"We have a special surprise for you so I need to make you look extra pretty!" She cheers
"A surprise?"
"I can't tell ya or it wouldn't be a surprise!" I chuckle as Toga begins the makeover, she does minimal makeup because I'm already beautiful, why need makeup? She styles my beautiful (h/c) hair and throws an outfit at me.

"Put that on! It's gotta be perfect!" Himiko runs out of the room to let me change, I put on the outfit and look in the mirror and feel a smile force it's way to my face.

I recognise this outfit, it's just like the one I wore when Shigaraki took me on our first date all those years ago.. (only more mature)
I open the door and see Himiko's face light up with joy.

"Gorgeous! Now come on! Tomura is waiting!" She announces
"For what-?"
"SHH! Just go!" She grabs my wrist and drags me out to the hallway before throwing me into the main room, I look around and see everyone gathered around in one spot before they suddenly turn around to me.

"There she is!" Compress announces, raising his replaced arm to point at me
"Aww Shes so cute! No she's not she's hideous!" Twice contradicts himself as usual, I giggle and walk over to them

"What are you lot talking about?" I ask
"Uh- Y/N- would you do me the honour of going on a date with me..?" I smile and wrap my arms around Tomura's neck.

"You don't have to be so shy anymore Tomura, I'm your girlfriend after all" I reply, he chuckles softly and nods
"I-I know.. it's just- you look so beautiful right now and I-" I look up at him and tilt my head, he quickly shakes his head and slithers his arms around my waist.

"You've got moisturiser on again, don't you?" I ask, he giggles
"Maybe... now shush and come on, it's date time. They have to set something up."
"Okayyyy" I smile and wave to everyone as Shigaraki passes me a jacket and we walk out together.

During the date; y/n and Tomura did many things. They went for dinner, went to the arcade for a while before ending the date they went for a nice long walk on the beach as the sun began to set.

"Thanks for the date Tomura..." I say as we hold hands and stroll along the Sandy landscape
"No problem babe.. you walk ahead for a second... gotta untie my laces." He says.
"Okay Tomuraaaa" I smile and slowly slide my hand off of his as he ducks down, I take a few steps ahead into the water after slipping my shoes off. I feel wind gently blowing through my beautiful (h/c) locks, my dress flowing with the breeze as I hear Tomura call my name.

As the gorgeous sun sets on an equally dazzling day, I turn to face Tonura and instantly feel my eyes begin to water.

"Y/N Akaguro.. it has been 5 amazing years that we've been together..." I look down at Tomura and see him on one knee pulling a box out of his pocket.
"Would you do me the honour of making me the happiest villain alive... and be my wife...?" I feel tears swelling in my eyes as I smile and look at him holding out a ring, I can see he is anxious and so I waste no time flinging my arms around him and nuzzling into he crook of his neck.

"Of course I will..." I grin and feel him get back on his feet, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me tight.
He pulls away after a minute or so of hugging and slides the gorgeous (f/c) ring on my finger.

"I love you player 2..." he says, I smile and hold him close
"I love you too babe..."