1

(We're going to ignore the fact that stain is only 30 and you're 20, we'll pretend he's older)

My father, Stain, has always trained me to be a villain like him. Luckily for me my face isn't deformed like his, I'm beautiful, sorry dad.

Sure, I appreciate my dad for being so loving as a villain. But killing heroes ain't my scene. I'm more of the kidnappy ransom money type of villain who seriously injures people, but not murder. That's where I draw the line.
One day when I wake up, my father walks through with a mug of hot chocolate to wake me up.
"Morning Child, make sure you're ready in about an hour. We have business to attend to" he informs me, deadpanning the whole sentence.
"Yes father, thank you for the hot chocolate" I reply and see him nod in response
"No problem. Finish drinking and get ready" I nod my head and chug the hot chocolate down in one.
I get up and reach into my closet for my Villain costume, it consists of something like this;

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I finish putting my costume on and head out to my father who is waiting for me.

"Ah perfect timing. Come on" he orders, although he may seem like a bit of a cold hearted asshole; he loves me really.
"Yes father" I respond.

He walks out and we travel to a building that looks quite a lot like a simple bar.

"This is the place." He states upon arrival
"What are we doing here?" I question as we arrive at the door
"Meeting with fellow villains" he replies, villains in a dingy bar? That's not sus at all
"Ah, in a bar?" I question. Come on! That sounds like a death trap! Suspicious looking people, in a suspicious looking bar? Whatever.
"I think they're disguised as a bar" he states, ohhhhhh.
"Ah, Makes sense."
We walk inside to see a not at all menacing bar with ripped all might posters on the wall and lots of dust.

I look around and spot a man made of mist.
"Oi Father, look, there's someone" I inform him, he nods and walks over.
"Oh yes."
The Misty man introduces himself as Kurogiri, a warp gate, after he introduces himself he begins to talk with my father and I am immediately dismissed so I sit at the side on a sofa and await further instructions.

"Tomura!" Kurogiri calls
"Who's Tomura?" We ask
"The head of operations, he's around your daughter's age"
I look up as a rather tall beanpole walks in the room, scratching his crusty sounding neck and covering his face with a hand.

"Ah, there you are Tomura. This is-" kurogiri starts introducing us but he interrupts;
"Yeah yeah, I know who stain is, but who is That." He points at me and looks at me with an ever so slightly flustered tone in his voice.
Stain stands in his way and covers me from the hormonal crust.

"My daughter. She is here to help." He replies
"Oh? Is that so." The boy with blue shaggy hair crouches down in front of me to get to my height before asking;

"So whats the quirk? Same as Stain's? Something else?" He inquires, I sigh and nod;
"Similar to my father's"
"I see, and the name is?" He asks
"Y/N" I reply and see him nod in response. He looks up at me before yet another member walks in.
I hear a gasp and see a man freaking out them going to incredibly calm and fed up every nanosecond.

"Who is she?! she's pretty. No she's hideous!" He says
"Twice. Play Nice with Stain's daughter." Kurogiri scolds him, he gasps and rushes over
"Stain's daughter?! I thought he was a virgin."
I snicker slightly before seeing my dad glare at me. I stand up and walk towards the masked male.

"I'm Y/N! Pleasure to meet ya" I introduce myself, he shakes my hand and instantly retracts it.
"I'm twice! The pleasure is mines! No but isnt." I chuckle and pat his head
"Is that part of your quirk?" I ask, Tomura shakes his head.
"No, he's just insane."
"Awww that is quite cute!" I remark
"Cute..?" I see the villain look down at me and I know he is smiling under his mask.

"How old even are you?" Tomura asks
"20 years old, just like you" I respond as I spin around on my heels to face him.
"How did you-"
"I inherited a second quirk from my mother. I can analyse anyone and know everything." I see The blue haired boy reach to his neck and scratch it. I quickly walk up to him and move his hand.

"Hey what are you-!" He exclaims
"That isn't healthy" I scold him and hear him groan as I do so
"I don't care!" He booms, I furrow my brows and pout at his yelling.
"Well I do. So stop it" I reply, I hear twice in the background aswell as my father.

"Awww They're so kind! No they're horrible! So sweet!" Twice contradicts himself.
"Child. What have I told you about doing that." My father scolds me, I gasp and freeze like a deer in headlights;
"I-! I'm sorry.." I let go of Shigaraki's hand and retreat to behind my father, looking down at my feet. Shigaraki looks quite confused by my sudden reaction but decides to leave me.

"So that is everything sorted?" My father asks, Shigaraki nods as Kurogiri responds;
"Yes mr. Stain, everything is in place. We look forward to working with you."
"Right, C'mon child. Let's go." I silently nod and head towards the door before Shigaraki stops me.

"Here." He says, I tilt my head in response
"Huh?" He hands me a slip of paper with a phone number on it.

"Is this-?" I start, but he cuts me off.
"Yes. It is for- work related things." He states, causing me to chuckle teasingly. He just wants to be friends with me.
"Uh huh, sure" I smirk until I feel my Father's cold glare burning into the back of my head.
"Thank you for having us here, goodbye" I say, my father isn't one for manners so I'm usually the one doing them.
"Goodbye Miss Y/N" Kurogiri says
"Bye!" Twice cheerfully replies
"See ya I guess." Tomura mumbles
My father and I walk out and begin heading home.

Shigaraki's Pov:

I begin to satisfy an unruly itch on my neck since that lady was forbidding it, as I do, a slight sadness washes over me and my heart beat slows down a tad.

"Shigaraki I think you have a crushhh~" twice sings to tease me. No. No! Crushes aren't me.
"Cut it out twice." I hiss
"Oh? No denying it Tomura?" Kurogiri adds, I groan and roll my eyes in response.
"Not you too Kurogiri." I groan once more.
"I'm just saying, you seem to have taken an interest in miss Y/N" he states, I huff before standing up.
"No I haven't. I'll be in my room." I walk through to my room and take the hand off my face then place it on a desk.
Are they maybe right that I have a slight infatuation with her? Maybe. I'm not gonna admit it. It is probably wrong anyways.