Fear

Ethans POV:
Me and Grayson walked out the double doors and headed to my car. "So how did you hurt yourself?" I asked " I just fell down a couple of stairs on my way to the bathroom" he said while looking down at the ground. That's odd we don't have stairs by the bathroom I thought. We made it to the car and buckled up, I noticed Grayson was staring out the window and if he was empty " would you like some ice or anything?" I asked "no, I just wanna go home" he said. Hearing his voice crack broke my heart but I just said "okay" started the engine and started to drive towards his house.

(Skip ride)

Graysons POV:
The entire car ride was silent, As we pulled up to my house I thanked Ethan and he got out the car to let me out. " why are you so nice to me?" I asked " everyone else seems to hate me and call me names, everyone but... you" I said while looking up at him. " how could anyone not be nice to you gray you're literally one of the sweetest people I've ever met." I blushed " you should get some rest" he said, I smiled and went to hug him. Ethan was larger than me and packed a lot of muscle so when he hugged me he squeezed me a little too ting and I let out a whimper. " Omg gray I totally forgot I'm so sorry" he said with a concerned look on his face. I told him it was fine and I was getting tired so I said goodbye and we first bumped before he headed back to his car.

Ethans POV:
There was obviously something that Grayson wasn't telling me I could smell the fear on him. But what was he sacred of?