first day of school

Grayson's pov-

I awoke to my loud ass alarm. I groaned and cut it off, I got up walked to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and said, " you'll do great" to myself. I took a quick shower and four my outfit for today. It was black ripped jeans that shows off my butt a little, a pink croptop that said boys on it, black and white high top vans, And a pink flower crown. I said by to my mom and started walking to school.

(Skip walk)

As soon as I walked in the double doors, I received tons of weird looks, I seen people giggling and whispering I just kept walking to the front office. I walked up to the lady. "Aha you must be Grayson" she said with a smile "yep, that's me" we talked a little longer then she handed me my schedule, along with my locker number and combination "Thanks" I sad then I started walking to my locker. There was no one in the hallway at the time, and my locker was by the gym witch was god because it was my first period. I put all my stuff up,except for my iphone, and walked into the gym.

Ethan's pov-

Me and the boys were wrestling when suddenly the door opened and a short,cute boy walked in, he looked so nice and innocent. This must be who my mom was talking about. I was ripped from my thoughts when  my friend max  said "eww, the new fag of the school" he said "I can't wait to get my hands on him" Tim said cracking his knuckles. Meanwhile, I just stood there admiring the sweet boy. He was sitting on the bleachers alone, he was thick, hand a nice tan body, and I could smell his lovely scent from here. Then the gym teacher blew his whistle and yelled, "CLASS DISMISSED!!!" When I looked back over in the boys direction he was gone.
I hate second period the teacher, Mr.Galloway ,  he never stops talking. When I walked in class, I saw the boy sitting in my seat. I walked back to my seat and just stood there in silence. " I'm sorry, is this your seat? I'll move"  He said looking up from his phone terrified, his eyes were hypnotizing. " yea, but its all good I'll just sit over here" I said pointing to the desk next to him. "Oh, okay. my name is Grayson Bailey, nice to meet you umm -" "Ethan,Ethan Dolan"

(Skip to 7th period)

Grayson's pov-

Me and Ethan flirted all day. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing like crazy right now. The last period bell rang and Ethan walked me to my locker. "Thank you Ethan" I said hugging him, but after I realized what I was doing and pulled back really fast blushing. " no problem gray, I have football practice I gotta go." he said pecking my cheek and walking away leaving me a blushing hot mess I did a little victory twerk. As soon as he walked in the gym, one of his friends came up behind me and squeezed my ass. I slapped the shit out of him "bitch!" I spat grabbing my stuff and running into the gym. "Bad move cutie, the names max" he said holding his face. Starting to run after me. I managed to get to the boys locker room hoping Ethan would be there, but instead I was ran strait into Max's hard chest. He grabbed me and shoved me up against the locker making me let out a slight whimper. He punched me in the face a good 3 times, then forced me to kiss him. I tried my hardest to get out of his grip but it was no use. He grabbed my ass really hard causing me to gasp he slipped hi tounge in My mouth so I bit it and kicked him in his nuts causing him to fall on the floor. I ran out the gym crying, I tripped on my shoe, and I herd max yell " I'm gonna fuck you up,you little slut" I got up and ran out of the school as fast as I could and I darted through the school parking lot. I decided to go through the woods. I stopped when I saw a huge ledge. I sat down and just cried for what felt like hours.