touched pt 1

Ethan's pov-

I walked into the gym after telling Grayson bye, but I took one of the side doors out to the parking lot because I didn't have my football gear with me. When I was at my car, I heard the two double doors open. As I looked over, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I saw my poor little Grayson, running for his life. His flower crown crooked, his croptop hanging off his shoulder, and he was crying. I grabbed my stuff and shut my trunk to go after him but he was gone. "Damn" I whispered to myself.
As I walked into practice I noticed max limping so I went over there to ask what happened. "Dude! What happened?" I ask " nothing" he said angry, I noticed his tounge was bleeding. Coach called us so we could start practice, but I couldn't focus because I was thinking about Grayson the whole time.

( the next day )
WARNING! Mentions of rape! If you are triggered by this stop here! Don't say I didn't warn you.

Grayson's pov-

My alarm went off, I did not want to go to school today, but I wanted to see Ethan. I got up and winced from pain. I looked down and saw tons of bruise's from max yesterday. I worked my way to the bathroom looking in the mirror. I let out a slight groan and hopped in the shower. When I got out of the shower, I felt so much better. I picked out my outfit for today. It was a baby blue croptop, white ripped jeans, a all gold flower crown, and some baby blue high top vans. I walked down the stairs and I was about to leave when my mom asked, " Grayson honey, are you okay?" " yea, mom I'm fine, bye" I said smiling and I walked out of the house.

( skip walk )

  I was at my locker getting my stuff. When I shut it Ethan was standing right there. I jumped and said, "Jesus Ethan, you scared the shit out of me!" " sorry, you ready for gym?" He asked "yepp, I'm probably just gonna sit on the bleachers" "no your not, I'm gonna introduce you to some of my friend's okay?" He said poking my nose causing me to giggle. " alright" I said scared a little.

Ethan's pov-

Grayson was getting to know my friends, we were all having a good  time until max came over there. I saw Grayson get really tense and I smelled his fear. Max hand a really devilish smirk on his face. " have you two already met?" I asked. They didn't answer. " okayyyy?" I said feeling awkward.

(Skip to third period)

Grayson's pov-

I raised my hand and told the teacher I hand to use the bathroom. He nodded and told me I could go. The line was way too long so I just went to the other bathroom on the other side of the school. As I was walking I was pushed into a small closet. My heart dropped when I herd max say " I told you I'd get you bitch" he said "no! Stop!" I yelled as he started pulling my pants down. " shut up!" He said  slapping me, then he put tape on my mouth " now, let's have some fun"

He flipped me over on my stomach, I herd him take his pants off. I whimpered when he slapped my ass really hard. He spit in my hole and lined himself up with my entrance. When he pushed in I felt my insides being ripped apart, tears started to run down my face.

He took the tape off of my mouth and started to go at a  really fast paste. I just cried harder and harder untill he was done. My mouth opened in a silent scream as he finished inside of me. He pulled up his pants and said, " if you tell any one, you will get even more than that" and with that he walked out of the closet leaving me there.

You'll get to see how Ethan reacts in the next chapter!

Comment!