Teach Me

"Hello, where am I?"

Hoseok's eyes widen ever so slightly, the corners of his mouth pulling up into a wide grin. He was astonished and overjoyed. He didn't know what voice he expected from the bot, but all he knew was that it suited him perfectly and that sent Hoseok over the moon.

"You're at my house, uhh-"

A thought struck him as he attempted to continue his reply to the bots question. He didn't have a name. Certainly he couldn't address the bot as "Robot," that was just silly.

"Yoongi!" The man exclaims, it suit the metal man well, "that'll be your name! I'm Hoseok!"

The bot- Yoongi's eyes began to travel around the basement again. Certainly he was curious. Hoseok wondered what else the new data chips did for the robot. He knew that they gave robots a bit more personality, he learned that through Namjoon's rambling one night when they were out at the bar for a few drinks.

Yoongi's green eyes met Hoseok's once more before he responded the human's exclamation.

"Hello, Hoseok."

Though his voice sounded like a human's would, he was still incredibly monotone, not that Hoseok minded. Of course he didn't, for the first time in three years he could speak to the humanoid, he wouldn't dare take this moment for granted.

Hoseok let himself stare at the bot's lips as they moved in sync with each word. They looked nothing but real, and they felt just like any other person's lips would. He knew that from previous inspections that he and Namjoon held to make sure the bot was in top shape, at least from the outside.

Coding and replacements were another story. A long and stressful story that Hoseok didn't want to reread for a long time.

The bot's lips move again, "hold my hand."

Hoseok my no show of hesitation, slipping his finger in between the robot's own.

"Love," Yoongi says out of the blue, catching Hoseok off guard.

Love? What was the bot talking about?

"Huh," the human hums his confusion.

"I feel love."

Well, Hoseok supposed that would make sense. The disappointment he felt each time he failed to power on the robot before him had to root from somewhere. He had become so engrossed in fixing the robot the rest of his relationships with his friends kinda dissipated, save for Namjoon and Jin. Those two kept him in line.

Hoseok supposes Kai could be added to that little list. The kid had made himself involved in his elders work and personal life. Hoseok sees the boy five times a week for 5 to 8 hours a day for dance lessons. Then, of course, there are the days Kai would invite himself to Hoseok's home on his free days, which the elder had never objected to. It gave him a sense of responsibility for something other than the metal body that had sat lifelessly in his basement, till now at least.

While Hoseok did have other friends, mostly thanks to the couple and his older sister, the three he considered himself close to were in college.

Jimin wanted to get his degree before he started his police training, just incase that didn't work out for him; though Hoseok would've fought to get him a job with the trainees as a teacher, he still would. After seeing the way the boy moved, he had tried to convince him to just come work as a dance teacher for his trainees, as some of them would profit insanely from embracing such fluid movements.

Taehyung was working towards getting his child development degree, having decided early on he wanted to work with kids. He also wanted to continue with music as he found it a stress reliever, so he is minoring in musical arts. He visited the practice studios once in a while, usually on the days Hoseok was working with Kai's group, taking quite a liking to Beomgyu, who would bug his teacher about the mans next visit. He enjoyed his company and took it upon himself to show the college student the recording studio, his music books, and even started teaching him the basics of guitar -an instrument the boy was talented in- upon request.

Then there was Jungkook, the youngest in his small circle of friends. The boy was a health and physical education major. He doesn't really know what he wants to do, but he likes being active so he just threw himself into the course without much thought. The boy is so physically capable, his control and strength go above average, in Hoseok's opinion at least. Hoseok figure he'll be a well known coach, or fitness trainer, or even an amazing PE teacher to some insanely lucky high school.  Though, much like with Jimin, he could also easily find a spot for the boy among his company. The trainee's didn't have a trainer for them to call right now, and honestly, with Jungkook's intensive listening and understanding, not to mention good looks and voice, he would grow in popularity quickly among the trainees.

"Teach me," the bot finishes, looking up at the human, his green eyes so dimly illuminating his cheekbones.

Once again, caught off guard, the dancer voices his confusion, "Teach you what?"

"Teach me how to love," Yoongi says, his glowing eyes becoming brighter ever-so-slightly, "I want to feel what you feel."

It takes Hoseok a few moments to process the request before nodding. He wanted Yoongi to experience everything he possibly could, and with these chips there was an endless amount of things that he could experience.

"Okay."

Sorry this took so long and it was so short, I was preoccupied with other stories, school work, and just personal life in general. I'm currently working on chapter three so that should come, hopefully, soon.

Thank you for the support,

       Lee ❤

Q: What is currently your favorite BTS song?

A: Mic Drop or Coffee have been my two favorite since I started stanning, but from the recent albums I have to say Blue and Grey.