Seven: The 'Brendon Urie Fucked Me' Support Group For Regretful Individuals

Out of the entire world's population, Spencer Smith and Dallon Weekes were the last two people that Ryan would've found himself meeting two days after the whole 'you're a virgin sucks to be you' incident.

He'd been told to meet them, by an anonymous source (probably Pete), in a small and shady-looking café that was frequented by drug dealers (again, just an assumption). It was really quite filthy, and Ryan screwed his nose up as he set foot in the place, spotting Spencer and Dallon immediately.

They were sat at the back, neither drinking anything, and Ryan decided not to drink anything either. He didn't trust this place. He felt as though he was about to be mugged or have drugs pushed onto him at any moment. He did drugs of his own choice, not of someone else's, thank you very much.

"Hey..." He said quietly, sitting down in front of the two seemingly traumatised individuals. And really, Spencer and Dallon were an extremely unlikely friendship - or two people less likely to sit next to each other than himself and Gee, especially considering the events of a few days prior. Maybe that was why they were so traumatised. Brendon Urie was the more likely reason.

They only nodded in response, leaving Ryan to rub his hands together and bite his lip awkwardly. "Why am I here?" He asked, being ignored for a second time. "Is this like a - an anti-Brendon Urie campaign?"

"More like the 'Brendon Urie Fucked Me' Support Group For Regretful Individuals." Dallon muttered, folding his arms and resting his chin on them.

Spencer snorted. "Oh please, like you ever regretted getting fucked by him. Especially when as he was my boyfriend."

"Just for the record," Dallon straightened up. "he played us both."

"Yeah, yeah of course he did." Spencer turned to the younger, malice in his eyes. "Remind me again how you're the victim in this?"

"He -"

"I, uh, never actually slept with him." Ryan piped up, seeing two pairs of eyes shoot to him.

"He sucked you off, it's kinda the same thing." Spencer said, and the model's eyebrows furrowed.

"How -"

"Pete Wentz really isn't the best person to spill your secrets to, is he?" The ex-boyfriend raised an eyebrow, while the bit on the side slumped in his chair and the model groaned, cursing the unfortunate day he met his best friend.

"Why did he even tell you that?"

Spencer shrugged. "To him, these things need to be shared, obviously." Ryan grumbled. "Look, something...something needs to be done about Brendon. He can't keep doing this. I love him, but...I'm sick of how he treats people."

"But why am I here?" Ryan pressed, and the other two rolled their eyes, as if they'd discussed this beforehand. And they probably had, being BFFs all of a sudden.

Ryan almost laughed. Spencer and Dallon, BFFs? No way.

"You cannot be pleased with the way he treats you." Dallon said. "If you had any shred of decency, you'd hate how he flirts with you all the time. You'd despise how he kisses you in parking lots when it's the last thing you want him to do. You'd be furious with the way he sucks you off and then just leaves." Clearly he was talking from experience, primarily for the last part, and Spencer's eyebrows rose.

"Well - yes - but -"

"He needs to be given a taste of his own medicine...right, Spence?"