Twenty-two: Undercover Blowjobs

Three nights later, Ryan was rudely awoken by a call at 1am. It was Brendon, claiming that he was outside and lonely, and with a sigh, Ryan went and let him in. They waited until they were upstairs before kissing, of course, because they simply couldn't help themselves, but then they just laid together in bed, naked of course, talking instead of fucking. Which Ryan reckoned was much better. For some reason.

"How come you're not with Spencer?" He asked.

"He's out of town for a few days, says his parents died in some sort of car accident." Another spike of guilt. Another lie. "He didn't want me to go with him for some reason, but that's okay I guess." Brendon shrugged.

"Have you thought anymore about, y'know...leaving?"

Brendon's hand pressed against Ryan's lower back, pushing them closer together. "Yeah. Yeah, I have." He licked his lips. "I wanna do it."

"You do?"

"Uh-huh. At the weekend. Just leave and not tell anybody."

"I have to at least tell my mom and Pete."

There was silence for several minutes after that, and Brendon had thought Ryan had fallen asleep, which is why he was surprised when he said:

"What's the weirdest fetish you've encountered?"

Brendon snorted. "Why?"

"I'm curious."

"Uh, well, I was once dressed as a Playboy bunny while there was rimming involved. I know," he added, seeing Ryan grimace. "they insisted, apparently. There was something to do with gherkins at a swinger's party one time. Oh, and I once met a dude who liked to put his dick in sandwiches."

"You're not serious are you?"

"What if I am?"

Ryan looked like he was about to throw up. "No way!"

"Nah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. It was trees."

"I'm not sure if that's worse or not."

"Believe me, it isn't. At least you can look at two slices of bread and not imagine putting your dick between them."

All of a sudden Ryan had jabbed his fingers into Brendon's ribs, tickling him mercilessly as he writhed in the bed, giggling. It was carefree and perfect, and if they'd been anyone but who they were, it would've been sickly innocent. And then all of a sudden their mouths were locked, and hands were snaking their way below the waist, and Brendon found himself half-on of the elder, half-off, two of Ryan's fingers in his ass and making him shudder with pleasure.

He adjusted himself to make it easier, so that Ryan's fingers would slide deeper, and he propped himself up on both hands, unable to take his mouth from that of the model. The rest of the room was quiet, save for the sound of their kisses and Brendon's throaty pants as Ryan worked his fingers inside him, his other hand slipping between them to grip the younger's cock, hot and throbbing in his palm.

He didn't allow himself to think of the events of the past week; not Dallon, not Spencer, not even Gee. Just the two of them and his bed and making Brendon feel good.

He removed his hands from Brendon's lower body, pushing him on his back so that he could kiss down his chest, biting at his hipbones in a way that could only be described by the noise that the pornstar let out: devoid of any kind of act and a hundred percent real. And then Ryan slipped his lips over Brendon's cock, and Brendon moaned again, his eyes rolling back beneath his eyelids.