Two: There's No Such Thing As Bad Publicity

Okay so first of all I'm sorry for not updating in almost a month, things have been happening and I'm very much not okay but whatever, that doesn't matter, I'm eighteen now and this is the first update of 2015 and I hope you like the chapter:')

-xøcharr <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The affair was all anyone could talk about. It had been plastered all over newspapers and magazines, the fact that Brendon Urie couldn't keep it in his pants being spread out for the world to see. Gossip magazines in particular loved it, because it meant something else to publicise instead of who had lost the most weight that week. Social networking was quick on the uptake, and so was the press. Brendon was more famous than ever, and all he'd had to do was cheat on his boyfriend.

Ryan was sat in his chair, having his makeup done, by the time Brendon ambled into the room - half an hour late. There was a cigarette between his lips and a takeout coffee cup in his hands, and he sat down beside the model, hugely disgruntled.

Even though he had his eyes closed, Ryan could hear Brendon beside him; hear the angry sigh as he flicked pages of a magazine, the slurp of coffee, the creak as he leant back in his chair.

"Afternoon." He said, and he could just feel Brendon staring at him.

"Not yet." Was the reply, and Ryan rolled his eyes behind his eyelids.

"Almost."

"Whatever."

Ryan held up the magazine that was in his lap. "Seen this?"

It was snatched from him, rifled through. "Yeah." He grumbled. "Fucking hell."

"Didn't even know you had a boyfriend. Kept that pretty secret." His makeup artist was dabbing eyeshadow onto his eyelids by now, and they were almost done. Brendon was just getting started on. "He's cute."

"Don't talk about Spencer like that. And everyone knew about him. They just assumed he was some guy I'd been sleeping with."

"Really? You mean he wasn't?"

"Shut up." There was a pause, and then: "You're Ryan Ross."

"Well spotted. And you're the egotistic Brendon Urie that everyone's always talking about, aren't you."

"Fuck off."

There was another pause, and then Ryan was able to open his eyes, his makeup finished. He looked directly at Brendon, and was momentarily taken aback by how fucking gorgeous he was in person. And then he remembered what he was about to say, and he said it. "Oh, Brendon, just a warning: I don't care how well-endowed you are - you are not going to fuck this up. I know you are an asshole and I know you adore the spotlight, but it's different here. You are going to listen to the photographer because he's the boss. This is my scene. Got it?"

Brendon only smirked. "You should try being in a porno, sweetheart."

Ryan snorted, looking away. "I'd rather spend ten minutes in a room with Gee, to be honest."

"Hey, Gee's a really cool guy, actually." The model's perfect eyebrows rose. "No, really. So what if he's a bit..." He waved his hand around vaguely, because there really was no way to describe Gee Way these days. "He's cool."

"He's about as cool as getting a fucking cucumber in the ass."

"Don't hate what you've never tried."

Ryan grimaced, getting to his feet. "I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer."

He left the room, going behind a curtain and taking off all of his clothes, replacing them with a fluffy white robe. He then closed his eyes and took several deep breaths before heading into the photography room.