Exam

Today was the day of the exam, you were excited but also nervous. You tried to build up self confidence, but that turned out making more nervous. You were at class waiting for the teacher to pass out the papers of the exam, you looked anxious and Kimmy noticed, "hey psst your gonna do fine relax your getting all anxious and stuff, your anxiety's gonna start getting worse" she smirked at you and you giggled at your last sentence. The teacher passed out the exam and set the time let for 1 hour and 30 minutes, "and start!" Everyone liked down at the exam and started to write. You looked at Kimmy who was focusing on her test and looked back at yours. You took  and dee breath, looked at the test and started to write. [1 hour and 30 minutes later] *beep!!* the timer goes off and everyone puts there pencils and pens down. You had just finished it time and you saw Kimmy smiling at you like, a proud little sister. You all left the class and you saw Suna, Osamu, Saku, and atsu standing by the door waiting for you. "Jesus that test was hard" Kimmy said breathing out "it wasn't that hard just some questions" you tell her "shut up, I'm not the one who's anxiety was acting up at the beginning of the exam" she sticks her tongue out at you and you laugh. The others just stair while you and Kimmy are doing whatever you call what your doing. "Ahem" Atsu speaks up "anyone down for a trip to the arcade?" He said smiling slightly "ME!! ME!!" Kimmy cheers and starts to run to the entrance, your guys follow after her and laugh at her stupidness.