Café trip!

You, Kimmy, Sakusa, and Atsumu decided to go to a Café. Kimmy came over to help you pick your outfit-

 Kimmy came over to help you pick your outfit-

You wore this and Kimmy wore

That. Atsumu and Sakusa told them to meet them at the cafe, they were going to. You and Kimmy were walking to the Café. "Do you think they'll have gifts for us?" Kim says "I don't know? But if they don't it'll be fine." You out your AirPods back in and continue walking. You guys get to the Café and spot Sakusa and Atsumu. "Sakusa, Atsumu!!" Kim yells at them. The boys look over to see you and blush at your outfits, "h-hey girls!" Atsumu says. They pull flowed from behind there back and hand them out to you too. "Aww thanks Sakusa" "Thank you Sumu!" You all walk into the cafe and sit down, a few minutes later a waitress comes up to yall table. "Hello! What can I get for you today?" You all look down at the menu and order your things. "Alright I'll be right back with your things" She walks off and you guys talk for a little, your food arrives and you guys start to eat. TIME SKIP!! After you all left the Café and went back to your house, you played on your switch with Sakusa while Atsumu and Kimmy talked about stuff. Few hours later the boys and Kimmy left, you changed into your pj's and went to bed!