Arcade

You, Kimmy, Atsumu, Suna, and Osamu, and Sakusa get to the arcade. "Kim we have to get coins first!" You say to Kim who is already looking at the games. "Oh..right" everyone laughs, "hey y/n?" Sakusa says to you while you guys wait for Osamu to get your coins. " yea saku? Do you need something?" He takes of his mask and pulls you into a kiss, he breaks the kiss and pulls his mask back up a few seconds later. "AHHH" Kimmy scrams among you and Sakusa jump. "Jesus fucking Christ Kimmy wtf?" "Sorry sorry that was just so adorable!!" "Kim calm down haha" atsu says to her, "I got the coins see can go play now" Osamu says and hands each of you the same amount, Suna lil extra, "hey! Why the fuck does Suna get more?!" You say "cause he loves me more? Duh.." "whatever let's go saku and Kim!" You grab Sakusa's hand and check if he's ok with it and he nods, then you grab kimmy's and head over to the games. [3 hours later] it was 6pm and you guys planned till stay till 5 but last track of time. Kim checks the time while waiting for you to finish your game, "oh shit.." you and saku look over, "what?" Saku asks "moms gonna be worried it's 6 pm!" "Fuck!" You get off the game and run I've to the other 3. "Guys me and Kim gotta go we accidentally stayed 1 hour over and our mom is gonna be worried..SEE YOU MONDAY!!" They all say buy and you and Kimmy run back home. It wasn't that far since you guys went to the one close to your house. You guys got home "here have your girls been?" "Sorry mom we lost text of time!" You say to her  "Whatever just go to bed we'll talk tomorrow" "a-alright" Kimmy says. You guys go and change and head to bed "night Kim! "Night y/n"