04 - once upon an affirmation

[DISCLAIMER- SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW (EIGHTEEN PLUS) - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

Murphy stretches out his legs under the quilt, finding comfort in the feeling of his bare legs gliding across the soft sheets

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Murphy stretches out his legs under the quilt, finding comfort in the feeling of his bare legs gliding across the soft sheets. With a low groan, he stretches his arms above his head and arches his back off the mattress.

He enjoys the feeling of his back cracking the joints that locked up overnight as he rolls his shoulders back against the mattress.

A loud scream-like yawn escapes his mouth and he scrunches his eyes shut tightly before opening them with a happy sigh. Pushing himself up with a smile, Murphy runs a hand through his dishevelled blonde hair.

Wincing as his fingers get caught in a knot, he softly works through it and glances over to his bedside table. He finds himself unable to see it with his body pillow in the way.

Murphy pushes himself into a sitting position and tugs the body pillow behind his head, allowing him to see the alarm clock. Fourteen-eleven.

He smiles to himself in satisfaction, thankful that his mother or one of his friends hadn't woken him. After the past few days, he was in dire need of a sleep in.

A yellow square on his bedside table drags his attention away from the alarm clock and towards what Murphy recognises as one of his mother's personalised note cards.

Leaning closer, he scans over the message she left for him. "Good afternoon sweetie, I assumed you had a late night as its one thirty and you're still in bed. I've gone food shopping, I love you."

Murphy glances around his room, running his eyes over the overflowing laundry hamper and the chest of drawers that had clothes thrown all over it.

On one hand, Langston knew he had to clean his room but on the other, he wanted a stress free day and how would cleaning fit into that?

It wouldn't. He thinks to himself.

However, a quick wank would be a high stress reliever.

He feels his sweatpants tighten on their own and he shifts on his bed comforter in thought. He scratches his bare chest lazily before reaching for his copy of the 'Loki: Agent of Asgard in Trust Me' comic.

He had yet to grow any chest hair and he didn't know how he would feel when he does, it was a turn off for him. His dad had a hairy chest, so his mum was sure he would too someday.

Murphy hoped that day would never come. Chest hair was a turn off for Murphy - it just didn't sit right with him.

However, if that day did come, Caroline has promised to wax it for him. Recalling the conversation with her, Murphy winces at the gleam in the vampire's eyes. She was too excited at the thought, maybe he should be worried.

He shuffles down against the mattress and lays his head against the body pillow with an excited grin. It had been a few weeks since his last review of this comic and it always hit the right spot.