CĦAPŦER 5

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The last thing Y/N remembered before blacking out was someone calling her
"Y/N!". And the next thing she knew, she was lying on a hospital bed with a bandage on her left wrist. When she heard a man crying outside the room she was in. She slowly opened her eyes taking in everything that was going on.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"It's all my fault........" I heard someone say in between sobs and recognised him instantly. It was Jin oppa. I sat up on the bed in an instant and was going to go to oppa when I heard another voice.
"No hyung it's not your fault....it's ok.... everything will be alright.....she just fainted because of too much loss of blood but she is alright now....she may wake up any second" I recognised this man to be Namjoon oppa.
"No Namjoon, you don't understand! It's all my fault!! My fault that she is lying on this hospital bed unconscious, my fault she is in depression, my fault our father is like this.....after mom left this world, I didn't pay enough attention to her. I was just busy dealing with my feelings!! Had I paid a little bit more attention to her this wouldn't have happened, had I protected her properly this wouldn't have happened!!" "It's okay hyung.....it's okay... she'll be......... alright...... it's ok"
As the voices became muffled signalling that they were going somewhere far, I looked around the room to find a clock as no one was there and became aware that it's almost midnight and right now I'm at
SUNSHINE HOSPITAL (Namjoon's hospital). As it's midnight I decided to wander around the hospital for sometime so I went out and took slow steps to not make any noise as anyone may find me.

As I wandering, a sudden thought struck my mind and I made my way to the terrace. As I reached the terrace I went and stood on its boundary which is made to prevent people from falling. I just stood there and took my time admiring the full moon.
"Maybe if I just end it here and disappear,oppa will be without any worries of me and my dad abusing us, it's just because of me right? Yes this is the right decision. Sorry for not saying goodbye Oppa but this is for your own good. Whatever the reason is, I just can't take it anymore". I said to myself and was going to take a step forward when I heard someone say "Isn't it beautiful?"

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Duh! I'm bored as hell! Night shifts are always boring. What should I do.....oh..let's go to annoy my sweet hyung......." I thought to myself and a smirk crept across my face. As I exited my building to get to Namjoon's a sight attracted me. There at the top of the main building at the boundary stood a beautiful lady looking at the moon. "What a Beauty....." I smirk to myself as I made I made my way to the terrace instead of Namjoon's office. "Interesting......" I said to myself once I reached the terrace and realized what she was trying to do. I proceed towards her.................

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Y/N took her own time admiring the beauty of the moon as drops of tear which looked as beautiful as pearls in the moonlight escaped her eyes which showed only one emotion : SADNESS.
"Whatever the reason is, I just can't take it anymore". She said to herself and was going to jump off the building when she heard someone say"Isn't it beautiful?"
She turned around to see who it was and the person she least expected to show up was now standing infront of her.

"I'm talking about the moon" Namjoon said after reading the confused look on
Y/N's face. "I don't think you should do this. Please don't Jin hyung will also try to take his own life if you do. Of course I won't let him but he will just be like living dead. He won't live he will just exist. I'm pretty sure you know the difference right?" At this point Y/N couldn't hold back her tears and she just broke down. Namjoon helped  her get down from the boundary, patting her shoulder slightly.
"You know you have to be strong right? there are and there will be many ups and downs in life but you have to be strong and face everything like a brave warrior. Just don't loose hope. Everything will be alright....." Namjoon consoled Y/N unware of the fact that his dongsaeng was watching everything from behind the terrace door. 
"I won't do this again but just don't tell Jin oppa. Chaebal........." Y/N said in between sobs.
"Of course I won't. Now let's get you back to your bed ok? And tomorrow we can have all the required checkups. Let's Go" "Yeah"
Namjoon helped Y/N gey back to her hospital room and told her not to worry and just sleep. After checking up on everything he went back to his office leaving a sleepless Y/N. She wandered her eyes around the room and found a glass window which clearly showed the full moon. She got up, went near the window and just stood there admiring the beauty of the moon when she heard the door open. She quickly turned around only to be greeted by a smirking Jungkook.
"Relax ! It's just me...."
"Who are you? Can't you mind your own business? I know you're not here for any kind of checkup "
"Woah.... woah..... woah..... Look at that! First, I know that you know me very well. Second, girl you're being rude". He said in a sassy tone and stood beside her looking at the moon like Y/N.  "And third, I can't mind my own business because you're too beautiful and you distract me". Jungkook said in his low husky voice coming a bit too close to Y/N which made her face him and step back. She didn't reply and just blushed at the statement made by the man who was now staring directly into her soul and stepping forward till her back hit the wall.

"D-Do you ev-even realize what you are d-doing?!" She tried her best not to stutter but of no use she was becoming a blushing mess.

"Oh I realize it very well sweetheart but just look at you becoming a blushing mess. Your ethereal beauty is indeed breathtaking." He smirked, one hand in the pocket of his coat and the other making its way to Y/N's face which made her close her eyes.

He traced her forehead softly with his index and middle fingers saying in a low deep voice "Your forehead tensing up..... Your eyes......." He traced her eyes softly with his thumb and the rest of the four fingers resting on her cheeks "Your cheeks.....your nose" he traced her cheeks and nose with his thumb, coming down "Your juicy lips......" He touched her lips slightly which made Y/N flinch a bit because of the warm sensation on her lips. "Relax!! Just open your eyes and look at me" Jungkook said in his usual voice but in a caring tone Y/N slowly opened her eyes and the sight in front of her was just amazing. Jungkook staring directly into her soul but in a caring way with his brown orb eyes mouth slightly agape was indeed breathtaking. Y/N could feel his warm breath tingle her sensations but she just looked into his eyes. "Everything about you is just ethereal. I just can't take my eyes off you. And you know what? You have the most adorable eyes someone could ever fall for. And I think I've-" Jungkook was interrupted by the sudden opening of the door. There stood a boy with a bucket and a mop. "Cleaning time....Oops......I'm sorry to interrupt you. Please go on- I mean nevermind. I'm leaving" The boy said clearly embarrassed but just closed the door and left.

Jungkook was clearly pissed at getting interrupted. Y/N took this opportunity to escape from him but failed as she was suddenly stopped by two strong arms that rested on the wall by her side one beside her head and the other beside her waist. "Oh sweetheart.... don't think you can escape from me so easily......." Jungkook said with a smirk plastered across his face Y/N was now raging with anger and punched him on his chest. "Oww.......that hurts......oof......." It seemed like he was about to cry. "Oh sorry.....are you okay? Are you hurt?" Y/N went to him trying to help him clearly worried. But instead Jungkook held her wrist and pulled her onto the bed beside him and then got on top of her.
"Yes sweetheart I'm hurt, but you can help me with it." He said playfully, smiling widely. Y/N now lost her patience and pushed him hard due to which he fell on the floor.
"Ouch......now it really hurts"
"So just endure it. You deserve it anyway "
Y/N was full of rage and was going to exit the room but was stopped by a sudden question. "Earlier on the terrace....why did you try to do it? I know everything but I want to listen it from you" Jungkook got up and stood in front of Y/N with concerning eyes.
"I d-don't want to t-tell y-you" Y/N stuttered and was going to leave but was stopped by a hand on her wrist. "It's ok, you don't need to tell me now. Just come to me when you're ready. I'm always there for you. Just know that. And by the way you don't have to leave. I'm going to Namjoon Hyung. So........ Good night!"
"Yeah....... Good night." Y/N was using all her energy not to cry. Jungkook was going to leave but turned around for a second and said "And one more thing..... Please don't cry anymore. I'm there for you" And with that he left. But on the other hand
Y/N couldn't hold back anymore and cried herself to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This whole chapter's credit goes to @Racheldavid152005