CĦAPŦER 2

IN THE OFFICE

Y/N'S P.O.V

This morning is again the same no bliss is spread by any of these beauteous , attractive flower. I'm so much pissed off with this year 2020. Suddenly someone knocks at the door.....

??: Y/N are you there?
Y/N: yeah... Jin oppa (softly)
Jin: oh! what are you doing here?
Y/N: nothing just seeing and taking the reality inside me....
Jin: which reality??!
Y/N: the consequences of year 2020 in our life
Jin: oh come on Y/N I told you we talked too about this. Now don't stress yourself , I guess you haven't slept well from the day when our event management's business got down , "am I right or am I right" hmm?
Y/N: yes oppa you're right. 'Cause of this I'm not able to sleep well at night and my head aches like hell.......now also it's paining.....
Jin: ok now don't freaking stress yourself about this , our business will again be high ok ! Now go home and take rest and don't do anything stupid!!
Y/N: yeah I'll see (whispers)

AT HOME

Atlast I reached my home , I'm not feeling well oh...... this headache , I said oppa , that I'll be fine but , I'm having an urge to cry I just wanna die. "Eomma why in the world it has to be me?" luckily oppa is not at home......"but why dad is like this '1' he left you , he left us '2' he didn't freaking care about us , once also he didn't thought about us , our life is so messed up '3' whenever he comes , he always abuses us and because of that monster we lost you (*sob*) mom I'm really sorry I can't bare him anymore (*sob*) I can't " I never thought in my wildest dreams that this day can also come in life.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Y/N goes to the kitchen while crying hard she opens the drawer takes a sharp knife and goes to her room , she sits down infront of her mother's picture, she raises the knife infront of her mom and says "Mom I'm sorry again about this and also sorry that I'm breaking your promise that you told me to keep.......and I'm coming to you" she was going to cut her veins but suddenly the door swings open and Jin comes inside while running towards her up and slaps her and says while sobbing "are you out of your mind , are you an idiot what were you doing huh? What do you think you are? or what do you think I am?! do I look like a magician or god huh that you'll kill yourself and I'll get you whenever I wish huh?" After saying that he hugs her tight for some minutes they stand like that and then he pulls away and kisses her forehead and wipes the tears with his sleeve he then looks into her eyes and tries to read her eyes but her eyes were not showing any emotions they were blank and were tired of so much crying. He then takes her to the bed and lays her down put on the blanket around her and once again kisses her forehead and switches off the lights and he heads out off towards his room.

JIN'S P.O.V

[WHILE CRYING]

I'm feeling so disgusted , I slapped my sister it was so bad of me , I shouldn't have done that but what she was doing , was also for no good "'killing yourself"' is of no use when mom died she was the only one to stable me and from that day she stopped being cheerful , whenever she will be around me she'll try to cheer me up but I'm so blind to not see her fragile heart which broke into many pieces that no one can stick those pieces to their right place. Okay now being an elder brother I should do something for I'll bring her back from from depression and pain she is going through. I've to look for a psychiatrist who can bring back my old Y/N.