CĦAPŦER 6

NEXT DAY..

Namjoon enters Y/N's room and greets 'good morning' to her and starts doing the check up routine. After sometime Jin also comes inside the the room with breakfast for, four people in his hand....

Y/N : oppa what are you holding ..?
Jin : breakfast..
Y/N : but oppa we are only three
Jin : how can you forget about him..!
Y/N : whom...?
Jin : Jungkook..
Y/N : oh right he is also there ( more like in whispering manner)
Jin : did you said something?
Y/N : nope!!
Namjoon : but I heard that and don't worry sis I won't tell him (whispers in
y/n's ear)
Y/N : thank you
Jin : for what?
Y/N : for the breakfast
Jin : not a big deal sis
Y/N : yeah oppa....you are great!
Jin : I know....
Jungkook : good morning everyone
Both the boys : good morning
Jungkook : so...how are you Y/N??
Y/N : good!!
Namjoon : so let's eat now...
Jin : Ok!

AFTER BREAKFAST
Jungkook leaves and a girl enters Y/N's room...
???: Good morning Mr Kim
Namjoon : oh.. good morning...let me introduce her this is Lee Mina the psychiatrist of Y/N. And Mina this is Kim Seok-jin and this is Kim Y/N.
Mina : oh nice to meet you (shaking hands with both of them)
Jin&Y/N : nice to meet you too...
Mina : so....Y/N from now on I'll be taking care of you
Y/N : yeah!! So Mina can we be friend....
Mina : of course! why not..
Namjoon : hyung I need your signatures in some papers...today Y/N can go back home...
Jin : yeah! Let's go

Mina : how you feeling now..?
Y/N : better than before.....
Mina : I wanna ask you something...may I?
Y/N : of course...
Mina : we met now only and you asked me to be your friend. Why so?
Y/N : cause you are the first person in my life whom I'm asking to be my friend without any fear...
Mina : how come I'm your first friend. Don't you have any friends..and why you said " without any fear "......

Y/N : umm..... actually no...I don't have any...... And "with out fear" I said this because of my.....*long tired sigh* 'DAD'.....my mom died when me and brother were in highschool....and after that dad fully changed... before that he was very cheerful, kind, caring, in short the world's best dad....but then he became fully opposite of this....... whenever I or my brother made any friends....he will beat us like we have done any sin..that's why we have to block our contact with Namjoon oppa's family........so that non of us might get hurt......for 10 years we were inside the cage...it was like our 'wings' were tied up...and that was very much painful to act like a mannerless and a badass infront of everyone in the school.....only our principal knew about our truth..... So..... I guess you got your answer of  'how' and 'for what'....huh...?

Mina : omo! So painful past you have.....but don't worry now I'm your friend....and from today you and your brother will start a new life.....
Y/N : Yeah!..... A new start...... good to hear.....
Mina : I think someone is coming....
Namjoon : Y/N packed everything...?
Y/N : Ne~~
Namjoon : so Mina take her bag hyung is waiting in the parking lot.....
Mina : ok Mr Kim...
Namjoon : Y/N let's go then....
Y/N : Yeah..
*Mina went out*
Namjoon : Y/N promise me for your brother's sake you'll not do anything like this ever again... okay..... please......
Y/N : Ne....oppa...don't worry. So...let's go!

Jin and Y/N bid their good bye to Namjoon and Mina. And went to their new home where they can start fresh and live without any problems, and make new memories.

Jungkook was looking  from his building at their car zooming out from his sight. After sometime there was a knock on the door...
Jungkook : come in!
?? : So what is your decision jagiya....
Jungkook : Mina how many times do I have to tell you that no matter how much ever you try to woo or pursue me my answer will always be the same, a 'NO'. Please keep your distance and be in your limits. Which part you didn't understand huh!?
Mina : I don't wanna understand anything, the thing I have understood is that I want you....!!!