A/n

I'm alive!

Yes, no one cares, but I just wanted to say that. I know I have a century without uploading anything, but I've been dealing with some jerks in my class and I never had time to actually keep writing. I have a Quotev account cuz I need someone to help me write this because my creativity isn't that stable, so if you are up to it, then come. My account: https://www.quotev.com/Hela20957.

Now that I have established that, here's something that needs to be said.

I love you, each and every one of you, there are so many things in life that aren't worth giving away, and one is being yourself. I am really proud of you and I hope that you are doing just fine. It is fine that you aren't feeling well and you don't know the reason. You ALWAYS need your own time, alone, to be with the most beautiful person in this world, you. You are so good, and I'm so proud of what you've done today.

You haven't gotten up from your bed? It's fine, everyone has their good and bad days, no one has the right to hate you for not wanting to get up. Have you drunk water? Eaten some food? If not, please go and do so. If you already did, congrats! You've passed part of the most difficult parts of the day! I am, was, and will always be proud of you. 

You may not even care if some stranger on the internet is saying this to you, but is true. I don't really get love, and I kind of lost interest in doing anything that I used to love to do, and I don't want anyone to feel like that... sad and empty. 

I know there are people that will care, online or not. And I'm so so so so so so so sorry that I'm writing this when I should be writing the new cap, but I just wanted to write this before anything. I'm so sorry if you don't even like this book, I don't blame you in the flightless, but I must say that I'm grateful that you are still reading this. I love you all.