《II》

Your POV

I shot up from the bed, sweating buckets. After having a pity party I went outside to the training field to train with King.

"Are you ready?" He asked with a cocky smirk plastered in his face, a smirk he only had when he was with me. "Ready as I'll ever be, lazy bear~" and with that we began sparing.

~

After a good two hours of sparing we went to eat something and then left to wander in the forest of Tala, helping any animal that was trapped in the ruins of the village. While King went to deal with the sins I stayed at the entrance, making the sure it would work. 

Truth be told, you couldn't enter the Necropolis without having someone with a relation with it. And I know that Ban would enter because of Elaine, but the others would stay behind.

~

I was chasing King, who was chasing Ban who was chasing Elaine. When they stopped I saw that King decided to impale Ban and petrify him. But then Elaine appeared in front of him and kissed him, stopping him from turning into a statue. I laughed, leaving the pleace.

King and Elaine's POV

(Y/n)'s laughing, loudly. I turned around to see her and before she left I saw her face. Her cheeks were red, she had a pained smile and her eyes were bright and glossy.

Your POV

 I summoned Bara and started to blast everything around me, tears running down my face.

"Stupid feelings... Stupid heart... Stupid life.... Everything is stupid!" I whisper-shouted. I felt someone hug me.

"Why are we so sad, hmm?" Brother! I turned around and hugged him.

"I can't take it anymore Gloxi! Gerheade doesn't forgive me, I can't stop feeling guilty for initiating the resurrection of the demons and can't seem to stop loving that bloody human, even though I know he's in love with someone else. Not to mention that he looks like ₩@€£!" I sobbed into his chest. He rubbed circles in my back, tracing the two permanent scars I had in my back.

"Oh sister... Still so fragile. I'm sorry that I can't take you with me, but you know how it is. But I'm sure we'll find a way to solve everything without having to kill much people. Please take Gerheade here, so the three can be reunited again" He said looking up to the sky, his body starting to 'dissolve'.

"You have to go?" I asked taking his hand.

"Sadly. But" With his other hand he created a little moss golem of himself that waved hello. "know that we'll always be together" The golem jumped to my shoulder as Gloxi totally disappeared. 

The golem sat down in my shoulder and moved its legs, like it was listening a song. I smiled softly and flew to where the others four where. I arrived at where the others were, and the first thing I saw was that everybody was beaten, that's something that needs to be punished.

"What a mess you've made here" I said coldly.

"Who are you?" Guila said.

"I'm the one sending you home, it's too late for kids to be out. There's demons lurking in the dark"

"What?-"

"Hell cage"

"You're pissing me off! Brilliant-"

"Salve dixit fratri tuo"  Then a big explosion of black fire detonated inside the cage and after some time it cleared, showing that no one was there anymore. Before anyone saw me and asked any questions I left.