《III》

Your POV

He was hugging me like this for a while until we heard squeals, chuckles and growling. I pulled away waiting to get scolded. King came and grabbed my ear, pulling me inside, where he began scolding me for hugging the 'murderer' of his sister. "I'm disappointed, and I'm being honest" King said.

"Like I care" I crossed my arms under my chest.

"Sigh (Y/n), what do you think Elaine would think about this?" He asked me calmly sitting next to me.

I looked at him with a blank face and returned to look at the floor, truly... I thought she would hate me and I can tell she does at some point. "Look King, you shouldn't be the one asking that. And I'm not expecting you to understand this either but, if you ask me, you should be asking this to someone else" I got up and went outside. I walked to Meli and placed my right hand on his shoulder "So Meli, where are you guys going now?" I asked him looking at the sky.

"Correction, WE are going to Vaisel. There's a fighting festival and we both know that I would not miss one" He sneered and turned to me. "But changing the subject... Why didn't you count yourself in this?" He asked me in all seriousness.

Ban came to us and pulled me by the waist. "Yeah (Y/n)~ just tell the captain that-" I punched him where not even Escanor' light shines.

"That's for not staying silent" I moved my hand from Meli's shoulder and chuckled. Realizing what I did I bit my lip, stopping any giggle out, and looked away into the forest.

"Anyways, is the leader of the seven deadly sins is going to miss me?" I teased and he rolled his eyes playfully. I sighed and looked ahead

"I have some business to attend but don't worry, I'll come back sooner than you think" A door appeared, its frame was covered with vines and withering flowers. It opened, showing a dense green forest. I walked

King's POV

And there she goes, in all her glory "What'd you think she'll do King?" Meliodas asked King while heading back inside. To be honest, I think she went somewhere far from me to think, I mean, I'm really hard with her sometimes.

Captain sneered and looked at Ban "Maybe she went to settle everything for the wedding" he teased and elbowed Ban. He went immediately pale and his eyes were wide open. When he relaxed he laughed nervously... there's something off.

-Time skip-

I put my coat on again and left, teleporting to where the others are. Oh boi. Ban was passed out on the floor, Diana, Meliodas, and King are nowhere to be seen and princess Elizabeth was screaming inside a purple bubble. "Sorry for interrupting princess Veronica and Elizabeth but what is happening?" I grabbed Ban and placed him in Bara.

Veronica turned to me and smiled then growled "Could you please convince my sister to come back to the castle?" She said quite annoyed.

"Sorry princess Veronica, but she's staying with them. They can protect her more than anyone else, and if you want I can make a guardian for her to guarantee that" I said bowing my head slightly.

"Ugh!" She stomped her feet to the floor and crossed her arms over her chest, obviously unsatisfied with the answer I gave her.

"Well, I'll get her out! You aren't a rival to my power!" Hawk began kicking the purple bubble.

"I don't think you can break it, it's as strong as iron," Griamore said.

"I bet I can break it with one arm or break her with a finger" I looked at my pillow and saw that Ban wasn't there anymore. He was holding his middle finger against princess Veronica's neck.