Eva Dawson + Matt Casey

Background info
I'm 31, Kim, and I currently live together in a two bedroom apartment. On top of everything our friendship always comes first, except for when we're fighting crime. We tell each other everything. Antonio Dawson is in intelligence and got divorced three months ago. Kim knows the team somewhat well and I can't bring myself to talk to them I don't think they even know that I exist. But every time she comes back downstairs she says " they want to meet you" and I always nod and say "maybe tomorrow". Platt always tells us we are her favorite team.

I got up and showered and then did my makeup. I put on this,

Then I went and packed my bag, after that I dried my hair

Then I went and packed my bag, after that I dried my hair. I went out to the usual Kim making breakfast. We ate together.

Kim: Seriously today's the day that you meet the team. They always ask about you. Even if I have to drag you up there.
Liz: Fine.
Kim: Thank you thank you thank you.

She said hugging me. We laughed and finished eating.

Kim: I've noticed you've been down lately.
Liz: Oh yeah. Sorry.
Kim: No it's fine. I want you to go to a therapist.
Liz: No.

We both know that I'm not good with new people.

Kim: Fine. Maybe talking to Jay will help.
Liz: I don't know.

We grabbed our bags and headed for the car. We got in and went to work. We headed straight to Platt.

Kim: Morning Sargent.
Liz: you look very nice today.
Platt: Thank you. Get changed out then come down and I'll give you your squad.

We smiled and went up. I put on my uniform. I clipped my badge and then put on my vest. Then my belt, which held all of the gear. Then we went back down.

Platt: Here you go.

I quickly grabbed them. Kim's hand landed on top of mine.

Kim: Dang it.

She laughed.

Platt: You two are wanted upstairs.
Kim: I told you you were going to meet them today.

She smiled as we walked up. The buzzer beeped and we went in. We walked up. We stopped at the top.

Adam: Hey guys!

He came over.

Adam: About time you dragged her up here.
Hank: She didn't. They are working with us today. That's Jay, Kevin, and Antonio.

He said pointing at different guys. A guy came up.

Hank: And that's mouse.
Mouse: I just got a hit off the cell phone. Sending you the address now.
Hank: Alright. Let's go.

We went down to the squad. Kim's phone pinged.

Kim: Alright. Here's the address.

I drove to where it said.