Makayla, formerly Ties That Bind

Hey there!

The first readers of the book know that I started this book in August 2020 but later unpublished it.
Y'all I'm really sorry. I did not unpublish because of reads or votes. I had a huge writer's block and now I'm over it.

Well this book is all about high schoolers, parental problems, life problems, pressure from all walks of life (trying to fit in and influence to do and have what you see are all examples of pressure in this book) and lastly, it contains drama. When I say drama I mean it people. You better do all your chores before reading this because it's gonna keep you on the edge of your seats.

This book is not one of the cliche stories where the bad boy falls for the good girl and the popular girl begins to hate the good girl as soon as the book starts. Ties That Bind is a whole new level. Just read and you will get what I'm saying.

The story is not perfect so expect poorly phrased sentences and grammatical errors. Okay I'm exaggerating a bit. God knows I'm trying my very best to avoid these. Some chapters of this book are written in first person point of view whilst others are written in third person point of view

It's my first story here on Wattpad. Please do not forget to share and tell your friends about the book.

Credit goes to the rightful owners of the images on and in the book.

Please do not copy or steal my work. And if you see any other Wattpad author copying my book or parts of it, kindly report it.

I'm open to constructive criticism but will not tolerate racism and neither will I take hate comments against me or my characters.

I will take ideas coming from readers and plot twists but it should not be another author's idea else I will be reported for copyright infringement.

Slowly going through editing phase.

Don't forget to vote and comment too.

~Sunnie❤~